President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
considering i post about a lot more than those two topics, your panties must be hurt from something i said about papa flex :manny: now answer my question, how should blackness be defined in the US? who should represent not only black people, but the image of black people?

Blackness should be defined by building Economic infrastructure, if you are not doing this you are not black.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
also :laff: @ the coli's resident asian fetishist doing his best pro black stance.
:dead:
This thread is pure comedy :blessed:

Is a biracial person with a black mother black or not?

Be careful, your answer will decide whether you're retarded or not, choose carefully. Unless it's based on biology which will be good.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
did somebody already make this reference, there's too many pages to go through

E1XECEs.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they aren't black. And you dont know what I am doing off line, I don't go around trying to dictate who is what either as if I am some authority.

most blacks arent building because they dont have the wealth--due to being black and excluded from resources. so i dont know how your circular classification could work. :ehh: how are you building economic structure in the black community?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
also :laff: @ the coli's resident asian fetishist doing his best pro black stance.
:dead:
This thread is pure comedy :blessed:
these 2 have nothing to do with each other. I can be married to a paag, but that doesn't magically change my skin color. oopppsss......

and both claims are false anyways. I date all races. I'm proTommy and Tommy so happens to be black.

I didn't know that teliling you that 2 races create a child the child has 2 races is being problack. this is news to me.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i wouldnt be surprised. when you bring this up to nikkas, their first reaction is bringing up africas population. they really dont give a shyt about the survival of black americans.

:snoop:

I want to be mad about it.. but shyt it just leaves me feeling empty

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
most blacks arent building because they dont have the wealth--due to being black and excluded from resources. so i dont know how your circular classification could work. :ehh: how are you building economic structure in the black community?

Come to Atl, I`m not about to have a pissing contest online. I dont run around saying who can be black or not, nor do I walk around bragging about what I do. If you aren't actively working towards building infrastructure you are not apart of what I am trying to be apart of. Learning a trade or getting education are all part of building as you are gaining skills that you plan to us to build. Everyone is at a diff stage in their life, doesn't mean they can't all have the same end goal. IF your end goal isn't to build then you can get the hell on, I dont care if you are as dark as Chad Johnson.