President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
last time, no one is claiming we're 100% african. it doesn't matter if someones great great grandmother is white. just like cacs dont care if their great great grandmother is black. now do you accept the terms of the ban bet or not?

so what makes someone black if all of their ancestors dont come from an original Black person from continental Africa? If your Great Great Great Great Grandfather is White, how can you be black if his child would not be black under your standard, thus nobody after would be black? Answer my question.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yes true and please don't debate me on this because there are mulattos on many of the census and slave schedules. Many historical documents back this up.

Anyone of color could be subjected to slavery but that does not make them black. Hang it up.

mulatto is a name given by white people, you're essentially submitting to white supremacy. Here's the thing, you don't call person with a asian father and an indian mother mulatto nor would you call a person with a asian father and a black mother mulatto either.

Your mulatto theory given to you by white supremacists to separate us is false.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what makes someone black if all of their ancestors dont come from an original Black person from continental Africa? If your Great Great Great Great Grandfather is White, how can you be black if his child would not be black under your standard, thus nobody after would be black? Answer my question.
having predominate black ancestry is what matters. if your great great great grandfather is white, and all the subsequent relationships were with blacks, it wouldn't matter. he would be hidden in the family tree just like tons of cacs have black ancestors buried in their family tree. its not about being pure, its about holding onto a certain standard. every other group holds onto this standard except us. asians require asians to produce asians. whites require whites to produce whites. indians require indians to produce indians. only black folks think we can produce black people without a black partner.

now since you've ignored my ban bet twice, i'm guessing you dont want that. i'll still make sure to @ you when i get those results.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michael Jackson had vitiligo. The fukk are you talking about? Goddess? :wtb:
did that vitiligo perm his hair and pointen his nose? i guess that vitiligo also made it possible for jackson to have 3 cac children

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
having predominate black ancestry is what matters. if your great great great grandfather is white, and all the subsequent relationships were with blacks, it wouldn't matter. he would be hidden in the family tree just like tons of cacs have black ancestors buried in their family tree. its not about being pure, its about holding onto a certain standard. every other group holds onto this standard except us. asians require asians to produce asians. whites require whites to produce whites. indians require indians to produce indians. only black folks think we can produce black people without a black partner.

now since you've ignored my ban bet twice, i'm guessing you dont want that. i'll still make sure to @ you when i get those results.

I dont give a damn if you are a cac or not, I`m not the one going around trying to dictate who's black or not. My question is with your logic how can someone be black if a black and white person doesn't make black? Your logic is flawed because everyone after the initial mixed ancestor can not be black as they come from a non black ancestor, thus making them non black with your logic. All this stuff is idiotic and not accomplishing a damn thing. So unless you are pure your damn self you dont have the right to dictate who is who. I`m not talking about the case of this white lady, I`m talking about how you come into every thread on this site trying to say who can be black and who can't as if you are of pure blood, and you dont even know if you are.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
attachment.php

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
mulatto is a name given by white people, you're essentially submitting to white supremacy. Here's the thing, you don't call person with a asian father and an indian mother mulatto nor would you call a person with a asian father and a black mother mulatto either.

Your mulatto theory given to you by white supremacists to separate us is false.

They didn't and wouldn't call a half asian person a mulatto because a mulatto is a person exclusively of black and white parentage.
Half Native half white were called mestizos
Plus asian mixed people are not recognized as full Asian since you really want go there.
For example, the mixed Japanese people in japan are called hāfu.

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The NAACP has taken an L really huge.
They a joke now until they get rid of her
Why get rid of her? NAACP won't be instantly redeemed without her. This shyt opened an interesting dialogue about the constructs of race; they should capitalize off it. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont give a damn if you are a cac or not, I`m not the one going around trying to dictate who's black or not. My question is with your logic how can someone be black if a black and white person doesn't make black? Your logic is flawed because everyone after the initial mixed ancestor can not be black as they come from a non black ancestor, thus making them non black with your logic. All this stuff is idiotic and not accomplishing a damn thing. So unless you are pure your damn self you dont have the right to dictate who is who. I`m not talking about the case of this white lady, I`m talking about how you come into every thread on this site trying to say who can be black and who can't as if you are of pure blood, and you dont even know if you are.

its not idiotic, its setting basic structure that's missing in black culture. there's no point in any type of black empowerment when we have dipshyts like you acting like blackness is just a mentality. if you dont believe in preserving your genetics of your people, you are not pro-black. also, i haven't said anything about being pure blooded. in fact, i told you several times now that this about being pure blooded. that's just the wiggle room a lot of you nikkas use to jump all over these bi-racial and non-black women.

and you say you dont care about my race but you want DNA test results, so which is it?