President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They didn't and wouldn't call a half asian person a mulatto because a mulatto is a person exclusively of black and white parentage.
Half Native half white where called mestizos
Plus asian mixed people are not recognized as full Asian since you really want go there.
For example, the mixed Japanese people in japan are called hāfu.
Anyone who tells you a mixed person isn't the race of both of their parents are prejudiced or speaking from embedded opinion. Biologically they carry the genotype of both of their parents, which includes their racial make up which the offspring has.

If you have anything to tell me otherwise that isn't based on your superficial perception or the superficial perception of others I'm all ears.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've been following this story and I been trying so hard to hate on this woman...

But after all the pics and videos...I just can't bring myself to do it :francis:

She cooked a sweat potato pie...you know how long it takes to make a sweep potato pie:usurematteroffact:

Taught a class about black women hair...while wearing the natural black women hair...and she did that shyt with passion...:francis:

Rocked the long as braid extensions...you know how long it takes to put them shyts in :usurematteroffact:

Out here at the protest:francis:

Came in here to hate her and somehow I am leaving admiring her dedication to her craft and story:francis:

I'm giving a white woman a pass for pretending to be a black woman...am I:patrice:...am I turning...:lupe:...am I turning into a c00n:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
its not idiotic, its setting basic structure that's missing in black culture. there's no point in any type of black empowerment when we have dipshyts like you acting like blackness is just a mentality. if you dont believe in preserving your genetics of your people, you are not pro-black. also, i haven't said anything about being pure blooded. in fact, i told you several times now that this about being pure blooded. that's just the wiggle room a lot of you nikkas use to jump all over these bi-racial and non-black women.

and you say you dont care about my race but you want DNA test results, so which is it?

you dont know my stance on what it is to be black, and assuming a lot of stuff now. Quote me everywhere on this site where I have glorified non black women. Dont confuse me with these other posters. If you aren't pure blood you dont have the authority to tell someone if they are black or not point blank, and even then you have no right. Standards my ass, anything that isn't about building infrastructure is some dusty scary negro talking point, it dont cost money to post in threads about who can be black or not, but when it comes time to talk about building infrastructure your types are ghost.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the one drop ruling crew avoiding this thread like the plague. @Rainman @Gravity @Blackking lets get it :blessed:
She has no black parents and I posted in this a few times. She's not even fake black... she's a mental case and any blacks that defend it only exposed themselves.
You on the other hand say some black men born out of black p*ssy still aren't "#real blacks"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you dont know my stance on what it is to be black, and assuming a lot of stuff now. Quote me everywhere on this site where I have glorified non black women. Dont confuse me with these other posters. If you aren't pure blood you dont have the authority to tell someone if they are black or not point blank, and even then you have no right. Standards my ass, anything that isn't about building infrastructure is some dusty scary negro talking point, it dont cost money to post in threads about who can be black or not, but when it comes time to talk about building infrastructure your types are ghost.
Your last sentence a million times.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
having predominate black ancestry is what matters. if your great great great grandfather is white, and all the subsequent relationships were with blacks, it wouldn't matter. he would be hidden in the family tree just like tons of cacs have black ancestors buried in their family tree. its not about being pure, its about holding onto a certain standard. every other group holds onto this standard except us. asians require asians to produce asians. whites require whites to produce whites. indians require indians to produce indians. only black folks think we can produce black people without a black partner.

now since you've ignored my ban bet twice, i'm guessing you dont want that. i'll still make sure to @ you when i get those results.

I wanna say "I don't know why black folk don't get this shyt".. but I think black folk understand...

Really starting to think there is a sizable percentage of blacks, that are fine with being erased

These past 2 years have been real eye openers :|

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

:wow: