President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Because they are not. They were considered mulatto in 1800s -1930, during the some of the worst racial periods of America. Them being Black is a fairly new concept.

They are not black genetically especially in America since the average AA is around 75% -80 black.
That's not true, if they were not considered black they would not have been enslaved.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk your question you lying ass bytch. Blacks are defined as people who are visibly of African descent. If you want to challenge that then give it your best shot. If you're just going to keep trolling then I've got a lot more insults for your little bytchass.
:laff: :laff: you really cant answer a simple question. you know it would crumble your entire foundation of bullshyt. you gotta lie and claim i'm trolling by holding up your own rhetoric to the light of scrutiny.

dont respond back until you're ready to answer my very simplified question--WHAT RACE IS THIS WOMAN:

CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
idiotic logic is what leads white women like the OP being accepted as a black american. once again, i never said blacks in america are pure africans. we are not talking about generations back, when we had no control over our reproduction or who was lumped into our collective.

i dont have any white or non-black parents or grandparents. all my family is dark skinned from deep in the south. so how about this. i get a DNA test and once it proves i'm overwelmingly black, you take an IP ban? :smile:

I`m not taking a damn thing, my girl is darker than me yet has a white ancestor. My question to you is what makes someone black? Dont try to dance around my question. If your Great Great Grandmother is white, their kid is not black with your logic, thus you can not be black. A mixed child didnt have control over who their parents or ancestor reproduced with. Blacks come in all shades point blank. You refuse to answer my question.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
And like clockwork, not even five minutes after I quote your post in the other thread.
Yeah.
You're LGBT, so someone chopping their penis off because they believe you were born the wrong gender is perfectly fine.
Rachel believing she's a black woman makes her the mentally ill one and is abhorrent, though.
FOH.
:mjlol:
no science, no data, just emotion :ehh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i cannot stress enough how full of shyt these nikkas are. if they want mixed or non-black women, fine, but all the scapegoating they do to justify it is sick

It's because they think they can host their black children in a black woman's womb. :laff:

But somehow black women can't do the same. Even though black women have wombs. :mjpls:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Does not mean they are black. They just suffer similar consequences and share SOME of the black experience.
nikka they black.

Anyways this isn't the thread.
So I'ma assume u and marcuz tryna derail the thread cuz yall want that sweeet rachel pussayyeee in yall moufs :wow:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That's not true, if they were not considered black they would not have been enslaved.
Yes true and please don't debate me on this because there are mulattos on many of the census and slave schedules. Many historical documents back this up.

Anyone of color could be subjected to slavery but that does not make them black. Hang it up.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I`m not taking a damn thing, my girl is darker than me yet has a white ancestor. My question to you is what makes someone black? Dont try to dance around my question. If your Great Great Grandmother is white, their kid is not black with your logic, thus you can not be black. A mixed child didnt have control over who their parents or ancestor reproduced with. Blacks come in all shades point blank. You refuse to answer my question.

last time, no one is claiming we're 100% african. it doesn't matter if someones great great grandmother is white. just like cacs dont care if their great great grandmother is black. now do you accept the terms of the ban bet or not?