President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
There was no need for her to lie she could've used her privilege as a white person to bring more attention to the disenfranchisement of black folk. Instead, she took on an entirely new identity, trying to lecture black women on going "natural". I just caught Angela Davis's daughter on CNN saying "she don't even have no edges". :laff: Which is entirely too ironic considering this woman modeled her entire look after her mother.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it takes two black parents to be black, there are millions of dark skin blacks who can't be black under your logic as they have a white ancestor thus anyone after that ancestor can't be black.

Dudes what to argue all this idiotic logic of why they won't work with someone or why they won't do something. You post this idiotic logic and don't even know if you are black under your own standard, you just assume you qualify under your standards because your skin may be dark.

Take a DNA test, and if you have any trace of White in your Black card will be revoked.

look, i know what black is. . i dont have a white parent or white grand parents. most blacks have black parents and black grand parents. you can pull back some cac deep in the family tree from 260 yrs ago but its irrelevant. no one is claiming that blacks in america are 100% african, so bringing up some white guy that may or may not exist in your bloodline is doing what, exactly>?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And this is mod.... #coliExcellence

I guess me in a mod position doesn't look so bad now does it?
d4b5.png

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
look, i know what black is. . i dont have a white parent or white grand parents. most blacks have black parents and black grand parents. you can pull back some cac deep in the family tree from 160 yrs ago but its irrelevant. no one is claiming that blacks in america are 100% african, so bringing up some white guy that may or may not exist in your bloodline is doing what, exactly>?

It means they can keep their precious mulatto women that they lust after. :mjpls:

As long as we can keep mulatto men. :lupe:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't care.
This country was all behind Caitlin Jenner. I'm not getting up in arms because the same media that lauded Bruce Jenner as a hero for mutilating his body is telling me I'm supposed to over this woman believing she's a black female.
Her mental state isn't my concern. More important things to worry about.

I can careless about what society said about either, both are non factors to me and are nothing to glorify.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Don't care.
This country was all behind Caitlin Jenner. I'm not getting up in arms because the same media that lauded Bruce Jenner as a hero for mutilating his body is telling me I'm supposed to over this woman believing she's a black female.
Her mental state isn't my concern. More important things to worry about.

there is actual science behind gendered brain patterns
there isn't shyt in a black persons brain that's different than a white persons
wanting to be a woman as a man would be a psychological issue
wanting to be black as a white person is a social issue

Gravity

Banned
Daps
see, look at you backpedaling and wiggling out of a simple fukkin question. what race is she? simple question, only requires 1 word to be typed.
fukk your question you lying ass bytch. Blacks are defined as people who are visibly of African descent. If you want to challenge that then give it your best shot. If you're just going to keep trolling then I've got a lot more insults for your little bytchass.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
look, i know what black is. . i dont have a white parent or white grand parents. most blacks have black parents and black grand parents. you can pull back some cac deep in the family tree from 160 yrs ago but its irrelevant. no one is claiming that blacks in america are 100% african, so bringing up some white guy that may or may not exist in your bloodline is doing what, exactly>?

I`m using your idiotic logic you. See how that works? How can any of your parents or grand parents be Black if one of them potentially came from a white person? You parade in all these threads talking who can be black and who can't and under your logic you might not even meet your standard of Black. Until you Take a DNA test, STFU with that nonsense.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
there is actual science behind gendered brain patterns

And like clockwork, not even five minutes after I quote your post in the other thread.
Yeah.
You're LGBT, so someone chopping their penis off because they believe you were born the wrong gender is perfectly fine.
Rachel believing she's a black woman makes her the mentally ill one and is abhorrent, though.
FOH.
:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I`m using your idiotic logic you. See how that works? How can any of your parents or grand parents be Black if one of them potentially came from a white person? You parade in all these threads talking who can be black and who can't and under your logic you might not even meet your standard of Black. Until you Take a DNA test, STFU with that nonsense.
idiotic logic is what leads white women like the OP being accepted as a black american. once again, i never said blacks in america are pure africans. we are not talking about generations back, when we had no control over our reproduction or who was lumped into our collective.

i dont have any white or non-black parents or grandparents. all my family is dark skinned from deep in the south. so how about this. i get a DNA test and once it proves i'm overwelmingly black, you take an IP ban? :smile:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tariq would have also called this imposter a melanoid woman last week. now he's joined in on the "make fun of her" train.
she's white though. and lied about more than just being black

She lied about family members and shyt

He has no problem with white people per se...but lying is just ridiculous.