President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
re-read your first sentence several times.

also, aside from making the black race a dumping ground for everyones biracials. they also used the one drop rule to purposely exclude their biracial children from white wealth and networks.
Does White supermacy not inherently disenfranchise the black community?

They probably did not give a fukk about the disenfranchisement of the black community because they did care about black people PERIOD! They just wanted a way to stay on top and use their whiteness as a tool for control and self worth.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ehh:
So she's the white equivalent of a black "c00n" or "sellout?"
Odd, but I don't care. She's done a lot.
A lot of you up in arms championed Caitlin Jenners identity crisis.
And heaven forbid anyone ever referred to him as being mentally ill.
If that can be accepted, Rachel is fine.
There are more important things to worry about.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what race is she? i bet you wont answer directly
Talk about back pedaling? You just accused me of claiming her as black. According to your lying snake ass, I've already answered your question. You can't even keep your lies straight fakkit.

vino

Superstar
Daps
B001251.jpg
should G.K. Butterfield be investigated too. He's black and in the black caucus

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about? I`m Blacker than you and probably all of your ancestors Post the first that came off the Slave Ship.

Now answer the question.

if you identify as black and you're supposedly blacker than me; why are you asking me what blackness is? how about blackness is having two black parents? how about blackness is not being a cac with a tan and an afro textured weave.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ehh:
So she's the white equivalent of a black "c00n" or "sellout?"
Odd, but I don't care. She's done a lot.
There are more important things to worry about.

She could have done more good as a White Woman, to show the nation and world there are Whites who understand the System of White Supremacy is evil and they want a system of Justice just like non whites want, and by calling out her races white peers and working on the inside the let folks know what moves Racist whites are making. The issue at hand is this woman was trying to fulfill a sick fetish with her infatuation with blacks.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk about back pedaling? You just accused me of claiming her as black. According to your lying snake ass, I've already answered your question. You can't even keep your lies straight fakkit.
see, look at you backpedaling and wiggling out of a simple fukkin question. what race is she? simple question, only requires 1 word to be typed.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I've told you why they are, you tell me why they aren't? Clock's tickin'
Because they are not. They were considered mulatto in 1800s -1930, during the some of the worst racial periods of America. Them being Black is a fairly new concept.

They are not black genetically especially in America since the average AA is around 75% -80 black.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
if you identify as black and you're supposedly blacker than me; why are you asking me what blackness is? how about blackness is having two black parents? how about blackness is not being a cac with a tan and an afro textured weave.

If it takes two black parents to be black, there are millions of dark skin blacks who can't be black under your logic as they have a white ancestor thus anyone after that ancestor can't be black.

Dudes what to argue all this idiotic logic of why they won't work with someone or why they won't do something. You post this idiotic logic and don't even know if you are black under your own standard, you just assume you qualify under your standards because your skin may be dark.

Take a DNA test, and if you have any trace of White in your Black card will be revoked.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She could have done more good as a White Woman, to show the nation and world there are Whites who understand the System of White Supremacy is evil and they want a system of Justice just like non whites want, and by calling out her races white peers and working on the inside the let folks know what moves Racist whites are making. The issue at hand is this woman was trying to fulfill a sick fetish with her infatuation with blacks.

Don't care.
This country was all behind Caitlin Jenner. I'm not getting up in arms because the same media that lauded Bruce Jenner as a hero for mutilating his body is telling me I'm supposed to over this woman believing she's a black female.
Her mental state isn't my concern. More important things to worry about.