President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
Canada
i'm okay with saying biracials are both, but i wont view them as authentically black or white. the problem is black folks trying to force these mixed folks to reject their white side and only identify with blacks.

This is a phenomenon that happens with people who already look black either way they are often called c00ns, it doesn't mean they aren't black.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So this woman has been looking the mirror everyday wit her small lips & regular size nose,real long hair & no ass ...
But you thought you black this whole time:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
because the one drop rule was created to disenfranchise the black community. i wont get off it til nikkas stop claiming everyone as black
Thats why I fukk with Tariq calling people melanoid...which is all it is. Darker skin.

Yet you seem to think mixed people can't claim "black" either if they don't pass some superficial line of "black"

Thats the problem with white supremacy.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
because the one drop rule was created to disenfranchise the black community. i wont get off it til nikkas stop claiming everyone as black
One drop rule was not created to disenfranchise the black community it was created to keep white supermacy intact. The slave masters or white men would rape the black women and black women would take these children in. What were BW supposed to do with the baby? disown it? It's not black peoples fault for the one drop rule. America recognized mulatto as a actual race between 1800s to about 1930s. Then everyone who looked like that had any trace of black blood was considered black. This was done by white people so black and biracial people couldn't receive federal benefits and welfare.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One drop rule was not created to disenfranchise the black community it was created to keep white supermacy intact. The slave masters or white men would rape the black women and black women would take these children in. What were BW supposed to do with the baby? disown it? It's not black peoples fault for the one drop rule. America recognizes mulatto as a actual race between 1800s- to about 1930s. Then everyone who looked like that had any trace of black blood was considered black. This was done by white people so black and biracial people couldn't receive federal benefits and welfare.

re-read your first sentence several times.

also, aside from making the black race a dumping ground for everyones biracials. they also used the one drop rule to purposely exclude their biracial children from white wealth and networks.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
nikka white girls been having asses
:camby:

Taylor-Swift-2014-MTV-Music-Video-Awards.jpg

:stopitslime::childplease:
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why I fukk with Tariq calling people melanoid...which is all it is. Darker skin.

Yet you seem to think mixed people can't claim "black" either if they don't pass some superficial line of "black"

Thats the problem with white supremacy.
tariq would have also called this imposter a melanoid woman last week. now he's joined in on the "make fun of her" train.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
tariq would have also called this imposter a melanoid woman last week. now he's joined in on the "make fun of her" train.

What makes someone black? When does someone become black? Many Black Americans have a White Ancestor somewhere down the line, so when did they become black? Lightskin people can't be Black?