President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Daps
Reppin
Canada
@Queen biracials are black you retarded c*nt. don't just say it to me privately. tell me why you don't think biracials arent black and i'll tell you why society would be better with you if you were still in your father's hairy nutsack.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying a biracial person isn't black because he or she looks non-black is just opinion and not based on any science or biological evidence and doesn't make it true, you can lie to yourself but you'd just be an idiot.

Biologically, she is black and whichever race she is mixed with.
if you mix coffee and orange juice, is it still coffee?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I was avoiding logging on (I've been honestly waning myself from this site as if it was some drug...not to mention I've been more busy with life thangs and stuff, this site isn't a priority for me anymore) but I was lurking this forum at work today...and saw this thread title...and thought to myself that "this must not be anything too substantial" and just didn't pay attention. Mainly because I thought this was some satirical BS...:yeshrug:

Until...:patrice:I saw some of the people I follow on tumblr talk about this...

Then...I came back to lurking and actually read four pages of this thread as I was taking the J train back from my job. :ohhh:

Only to find out...that this is real.:wow:

So. In order to sum up my thoughts on this as fully as possible without being draining to myself and the people who might be reading this, I've decided to summarize this in 10 points.

1. Any real black person could tell this is a white person trying to pass off as black. There was literally not ONE picture of this woman that I saw that convinced me that she was black at all. NONE.
2. As a full blooded Black African/West Indian man born and raised in America I find this to be completely insulting. So insulting. Not only did she masquerade as a black woman for 15 years, but with all of the stuff she managed to accomplish (receiving scholarships to HBCUs, selling black art, becoming president of an NAACP chapter) while masquerading as a black woman, she managed to take opportunities away from REAL black people who would most definitely benefit more from those than her.
3. All of the "black" posters on here that have said that she's "done more work than most black people" have lost ALL of my respect. So, you berate the efforts of ACTUAL black people just to prop up this woman who has been living a lie and co-opting the black experience as if it's some colorful costume you can take on and off when you're done with it and want to go back to whatever you were?:scust:
4. This is white privilege to the max. Rachel can just put her spray tan garbage on and a frizzy wig on and be "black" to exploit black institutions for her gain and go back to being white and benefitting from the racial privelege her people established from our exploitation.
5. Please do not equate this transracial BS to anything regarding gender. The only difference in humans that is purely biological is gender...GENDER is not a social construct like race is. I can put on a wig, get fake boobs, and chop my dikk off. Still don't make me a woman cause I don't have the genetic makeup...or a vagina, or ovaries, or any other of those important female productive organs. It would be insulting to REAL women.
6. This thread exposed alot of people man...straight up.
7. White people teaching African American studies classes...TBH whatever. Just don't expect me to EVER attend one of your classes or even register for them. I'm happy to say that I learned everything about black and African history in general from actual BLACK people from the internet. I refused to take any of those. Why would I want to learn MY history from the same people who made my people go through hell for their gain and just cause they felt like it? Y'all really act like these people can do this and NOT harbor the same racist feelings of superiority they have for us on the regular.
8. Black people's acceptance of others and being so willing to hand out "honorary black passes" so easily will be our undoing...seriously. This is setting a bad precedent...they making us look like a mothafukking JOKE out here. And some of us are straight up defending this...if the situation was reversed how many of them would defend us? I'm guessing a number between 0-5.
9. :snoop:
10. It's sad how after the McKinney saga, this...habadashery has completely overshadowed it.

I'm exhausted after reading this. So many emotions illicited by myself in just the short span of 48 pages.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

11416132_10205529216328655_2685352271263172776_n.jpg

56401099.jpg