President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't really know what to think about this story....in my mind she's crazy. I deal with mentally disturbed people every day. I have no doubt that she actually thinks that she's black. That's the reality she's created for herself. People say she's faking but she's been at it for 20+ years. Went to an HBCU, married a black dude, associates only with black people, adopted black kids. There is obviously something seriously wrong in her head that makes her see herself as black and she's overcompensated for her outward appearance by going full pro-black in her daily life. I seriously doubt there's some sinister agenda behind it. Its just a mentally disturbed individual living her life. How to deal with her? That I leave to someone else :yeshrug:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
I wanna fukk this woman BADLY!!! I know that p*ssy just goes crazy over black penis.

She got some thick ass legs too.:banderas::banderas::banderas::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:
embarrassing fuk u
So now all your no life having ass(you tagged me at 4am and you're still on right now) has to do is explain what a white person impersonating a black woman has to do with me.
sit the fuk down clown

you accept anyone with a ounce of black blood as black
this is what happens
this is what you support

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her fully white self was not allowed in or least she didn't allow it in.

So saying she is akin with someone actually with black blood and family is dismissing so much of historical context.

Her playing dress up is not on par with the mixed/biracial experience.

what is the mixed/biracial experience outside of being treated like royalty in the black community?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't really know what to think about this story....in my mind she's crazy. I deal with mentally disturbed people every day. I have no doubt that she actually thinks that she's black. That's the reality she's created for herself. People say she's faking but she's been at it for 20+ years. Went to an HBCU, married a black dude, associates only with black people, adopted black kids. There is obviously something seriously wrong in her head that makes her see herself as black and she's overcompensated for her outward appearance by going full pro-black in her daily life. I seriously doubt there's some sinister agenda behind it. Its just a mentally disturbed individual living her life. How to deal with her? That I leave to someone else :yeshrug:

Why she gotta be mentally disturbed but Transgender people aren't?
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

2992D86100000578-3122063-image-m-3_1434146924629.jpg

Her ex humband used to make songs about this woman

Im convinced her box was grade A1....:whoo:

Keep sleeping on those pawgs.. Im telling ya'll, you have no idea what you missin:ufdup:

them pacific northwest pawgs..monkey n mouthlip service is godly...i swear word to mallory malloy..

i know she got some fire mouth..look at that smirk..

yall boys better head to the north west n get u a cougar...soon as u put the head in..n them cervical walls begin to moist up...

\
200.gif

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Why yall hating on black women?
Given: Today at 3:11 PM
Queen commented: (Lol) Post #13818624

@Queen

Why are black people come at it like its a joke? Then to add insult to injury they shyt on themselves.

What the difernce between her tweets and being black means you are familiar with drugs measurements?

How is that caping?

Why not check her? Or post black historical facts?

Nope, lets make fun of her by making fun of ourselves.:snoop:

If you feel like its a distraction why give blacks who think its a game a pass.? But neg me cause im holding them accountable. The sterling comment was a throw away to show how inept the peolple in control of the naacp are.

Nvm

Yall blind. It being a distraction aint no new revelation. The problem is blacks tryna get attention instead of taking it serious and being upset.
nikka she not black

Gravity

Banned
Daps
embarrassing fuk u
sit the fuk down clown

you accept anyone with a ounce of black blood as black
this is what happens
this is what you support
Racial classifications aren't determined by what I accept you idiot. Besides, this woman has no black in her at all. Stop acting as if she's somehow proving your point.
i understand your position full well. this woman and her children are black according to you:

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

am i right or wrong, simple yes or no question.
The children certainly aren't black and I've never claimed anyone who looks like them are. Like I said, you don't understand what my position is

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Point blank: she's mentally ill. She's a pathological liar.

She literally forged an entire alternative reality for a decade or so iirc. This is a mindfukk on so many levels it's not even funny.