President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh
The one drop rule is relevant.
I can look at her and see that she aint half black likehtat
These nikkas was either dumb as fukk or were on it simple as it is.
The minute this hoe woulda claimes the one drop rule I woulda asked to see them receipts.

shyt she not even Hilary(from fresh prince) black!!!!
Hahahahahahah this shyt is too fukking funny
Why is it only in America thia fukkery happens :russ:
yall nikkas full of shyt, all yall one drop ruling nikkas would have called her black last week and y'all know it :pachaha:
this chick been masquerading around the black community for 20 yrs and suddenly all yall knew better :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Race is a social construct based on phenotypical traits. How many times have I said that to you? How many times have I pointed out that there are a lot of people classified as white who have black ancestry? Probably at least 10 times during our numerous exchanges. Yet, you insist that citing examples of people who have some black ancestry that isn't visible in their phenotypical traits somehow refutes my position. It's like you're mentally handicapped.

what black phenotypical traits?

CF5VHDEUsAAV3li.jpg

chick looks mexican :dead:

keep it real. you have a white wife, and you still wanna feel pro-black with her and your biracial offspring. all this other bullshyt you spouting is a smoke screen

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
yall nikkas full of shyt, all yall one drop ruling nikkas would have called her black last week and y'all know it :pachaha:
this chick been masquerading around the black community for 20 yrs and suddenly all yall knew better :dead:
fukk no
HER FACE DONT SCREAM BLACK TO ME
SHE LOOKS LKKE THEM WHITE PEOPLE THAT USED TO TRANSFORM THEMSELVES INTO black ppl for Social experiments.
RASHIDA JONES LOOKS BLACKER THEN HER FAKE ASS
AND RASHIDA IS BLACK BUT shyt I HAD TO SEE THE RECEIPTS BEFORE THAT

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what black prototypical traits?

CF5VHDEUsAAV3li.jpg

chick looks mexican :dead:

keep it real. you have a white wife, and you still wanna feel pro-black with her and your biracial offspring. all this other bullshyt you spouting is a smoke screen
:mjlol:The word is "phenotypical" not "prototypical" you stupid mouth breathing fukk. I never said that woman was black.

I have a white wife just like the slack jawed hermaphrodite that birthed you has dikk and p*ssy. What did you call that bytch growing up, mommy or daddy?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:The word is "phenotypical" not "prototypical" you stupid mouth breathing fukk. I never said that woman was black.

I have a white wife just like the slack jawed hermaphrodite that birthed you has dikk and p*ssy. What did you call that bytch growing up, mommy or daddy?

my spell check changed the word, you knew what i meant. where is the BLACK phenotype that you're talking about. what race is she if she isn't black?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Majority of the NAACPs founders were white, she just following tradition.
No
No
No
Them founders aint tryna act like they was black
CHIL THE fukk OUT
I DONT CARE THAT SHE white IN THE NAACCP
I CARE THAT SHE MAKING A MOCKERY
SHE IS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY N SHE WENT ON TO WORK FOR THE NAACP TO SUPPORT HER DEMONIC CRAZY MIND SHE A SELFISH BIHH DOIN THIS TO MAKE HERSELF FEEL BETTER IN THE LONG RUN
fukk THIS LYING ASS CRAZY bytch

shyt I AINT GOT NO RACIAL OR ETHNIC PREFERENCES WHEN IT COME TO bytchES BUT shyt LIKE THIS MAKES ME CRINGE FULLY
I WILL NEVER DATE A WHITE WOMAN THAT WANTS TO REJECT HER OWN CULTURAL ROOTS AND TRY TO BE LIKE SHE WAS BLACK
THAT shyt IS DISGUSTING AND OBVIOUSLY CRAZY
I LIKE MY BECKY'S BECKYFIED nikka :damn:
They can have an interest like shyt but when it comes to the point THEY WANNA ACT AS IF THEY WAS PART OF A STRUGGLE AS IF THEY WAS BORN WITH IT :camby:

GAWD BLESS AMERICCCAA :russ:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
my spell check changed the word, you knew what i meant. where is the BLACK phenotype that you're talking about. what race is she if she isn't black?
I never said that she had a black phenotype. You tell me what race she is since you're the one posting her pics. I don't know what she is just mood of those pics.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Matter of fact HOWARD UNI TAKE THIS L TOO AND ALL YOU nikkaS STUDENTS THERE NOT KNOWING SHE WAS WHITE OR GIVIN HER A PASS

IfukkED A bytch FROM HOWARD TOO BAD AFRICAN BIHH HAD TITIES LIKE:wow:
STILL TAKE THIS L :russ: