President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@7Revo thanks for the concern but I've never been hit by a man

He just wanted to say the most vile things he could think of to try to get a reaction out of me...

He gets off on this type of behavior... Don't mind him

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
good point. i do believe a lot of them understood their lighter offspring wont have to deal with as much racial oppression. but i also believe a lot of these dudes are genuinely surprised when they realize their grand children will be white. like a lot of blacks that procreate out think their biracial offspring will swing it back to the black side for them.
It doesnt help that these guys who date out move from black areas to white ones.

In black areas they are more likely to swing back to the black side.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

2992D86100000578-3122063-image-m-3_1434146924629.jpg

Her ex humband used to make songs about this woman

Im convinced her box was grade A1....:whoo:

Keep sleeping on those pawgs.. Im telling ya'll, you have no idea what you missin:ufdup:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
his children would have been cacs too if he didn't have a politically motivated marriage to michelle. end of the day, black folks aint blackwashing shyt. yet black folks are getting whiter and whiter with every generation.

dudes like you wont be satisfied til everyone has a white whife and daywalker kid like you do.

sereiously.. dude was raised by white people, had mostly white friends, dated nothing but white girls before michelle. If they could have gotten away with it, his wife would have been white. How black folk don't see this shyt still :\

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt help that these guys who date out move from black areas to white ones.

In black areas they are more likely to swing back to the black side.
and that's ultimately the biggest factor

dudes are taking their white partners and moving to white communities. they arent bringing their white wife back into a black neighborhood to raise their biracial children amongst blacks. plus, when you look at the choices; not to sound self hating, but why would biracials flock to the black side? hell, we have full black people running to the white side. one community is in shambles with no opportunities, and the other is looking like disneyland by comparison. so before black folks run around trying to one drop rule everyone into the black race, we have to build a community worth joining first.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
All jokes aside, is she putting in work to better the black community? What has she done outside of identifying as black?

:feedme:

honestly bro. she put in more work than i have according to her linkedin.

Director
Intercultural Education & Diversity Consulting
January 2010 – December 2013 (4 years)
Event planning and workshops for K-12 schools, offering prejudice-reduction workshops, cultural programs, and diversity advocacy & activities. Working with teachers and schools to prepare students for Intercultural competency and real-world diversity experiences.

Professor
Eastern Washington University
January 2007 – Present (8 years 6 months)cheney, washington
Instructor, Black Studies. African American Culture, African History, African American Art History, African Art History, Native North American Art History, Art Education I, Art Education II