Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lord, she really went all out. She actually does looked mixed:

CHUGLnoUcAAiwbr.jpg

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
NAACP is full of nothing but c00ns and Boule ass nikkas.

Weren't those c00ns in LA about to give Sterling a lifetime achievement award? :heh:

Web Dubois was a half breed who thought he was better than other blacks.

What do you think about the talented tenth policies?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
what is the mixed/biracial experience outside of being treated like royalty in the black community?
:francis: Don't be dense.
That mixed black kid still got killed by the police. Obama still gets heat for being half black. Mixed people still receive some level of racial discrimination in America and have for centuries. No one is saying the biracial/mixed experience = the black experience. But Racheal's life or genetics is not equal the one drop rule or the biracial / mixed experience. She is in blackface so stop pretending that is her natural look.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Racial classifications aren't determined by what I accept you idiot. Besides, this woman has no black in her at all. Stop acting as if she's somehow proving your point.
The children certainly aren't black and I've never claimed anyone who looks like them are. Like I said, you don't understand what my position is

but the kids still have that black blood, remember? what changes?

CHCAMp1U8AA5rZt.jpg

and how is this woman black? :mjlol: can you answer that question without bringing white people into your response?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Don't be dense.
That mixed black kid still got killed by the police. Obama still gets heat for being half black. Mixed people still receive some love of racial discrimination in America and have for centuries. No one is saying the biracial/mixed experience = the black experience. But Racheal's life or genetics is not equal the one drop rule or the biracial / mixed experience. She is in blackface so stop pretending that is her natural look.

but that's what everyone is saying. which is why you're bringing up obama and "the mixed black kid" that got killed by cops.

incidents like this would never happen if we weren't so haste to claim anyone with a hint of blackness. you'd never be able to bring someone 3 quarters or even half black to represent asians, whites, or any other non-black group.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U how ass nikkas attacking the one drop rule trying to derail the thread
Its not even relevant here
THIS bytch IS FULL WHITE

yeah and the only reason why people accepted her as black is because they accept the one drop rule. anyone else with two fukkin eyes could tell shes not black.

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
yeah and the obnly reason why people accepted her as black is because they accept the one drop rule. anyone else with two fukkin eyes could tell shes not black.
Bruh
The one drop rule is irelevant.
I can look at her and see that she aint half black likehtat
These nikkas was either dumb as fukk or were on it simple as it is.
The minute this hoe woulda claimes the one drop rule I woulda asked to see them receipts.

shyt she not even Hilary(from fresh prince) black!!!!
Hahahahahahah this shyt is too fukking funny
Why is it only in America thia fukkery happens :russ:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
but the kids still have that black blood, remember? what changes?

CHCAMp1U8AA5rZt.jpg

and how is this woman black? :mjlol: can you answer that question without bringing white people into your response?
Race is a social construct based on phenotypical traits. How many times have I said that to you? How many times have I pointed out that there are a lot of people classified as white who have black ancestry? Probably at least 10 times during our numerous exchanges. Yet, you insist that citing examples of people who have some black ancestry that isn't visible in their phenotypical traits somehow refutes my position. It's like you're mentally handicapped.