President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Looks just like Rashida Jones:sas1:

Keep enabling the rule and it's properties :sas2:

Caucasians masquerading themselves as mixed(half white/50%) to pass as Black through simple tan and perm:heh:

If you still don't see how laughable the rule and concept is:bryan:

There is nothing really wrong with the 1 one drop rule...yeah, it might have started from a white racist POV but one thing that can't be denied is that the modern African American identity would have never been created without it. To me what the one drop rule (along with the American 2-tier color line) created is less racist than the Latin American/Carib 3 tier color lines and almost, reversed one drop rules.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
his children would have been cacs too if he didn't have a politically motivated marriage to michelle.
That's your irrelevant ass opinion which has nothing to do with how the races are classified.

end of the day, black folks aint blackwashing shyt
I've never said that we were. My position on how races are classified is based on the facts of life. Stop trying to engage me on this issue if you're not even smart enough to understand my position.

yet black folks are getting whiter and whiter with every generation.
This is something that you've just pulled out of your ass. I don't even know what this dumb shyt means.

dudes like you wont be satisfied til everyone has a white whife and daywalker kid like you do.
This is all you're good for. Corny Internet trolling. Too many of you posters are on this feminine bytch shyt and it's usually the losers averaging 20+ posts a day. If you cat do any better than this then I'll just start ignoring your lame ass notifications. Seriously, if you can't make a serious argument against my position on regarding how the black race is classified then all the tags and quotes in the world won't get me to respond to you anymore.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This Indian dude got a fukked up line and pretended to be black for Med school :dead:

vijay-chokal-ingam.jpg

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-...&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow
lmfao i just can't believe this shyt hahahaha

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's your irrelevant ass opinion which has nothing to do with how the races are classified.

I've never said that we were. My position on how races are classified is based on the facts of life. Stop trying to engage me on this issue if you're not even smart enough to understand my position.

This is something that you've just pulled out of your ass. I don't even know what this dumb shyt means.

This is all you're good for. Corny Internet trolling. Too many of you posters are on this feminine bytch shyt and it's usually the losers averaging 20+ posts a day. If you cat do any better than this then I'll just start ignoring your lame ass notifications. Seriously, if you can't make a serious argument against my position on regarding how the black race is classified then all the tags and quotes in the world won't get me to respond to you anymore.

i understand your position full well. this woman and her children are black according to you:

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

am i right or wrong, simple yes or no question.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
and that's ultimately the biggest factor

dudes are taking their white partners and moving to white communities. they arent bringing their white wife back into a black neighborhood to raise their biracial children amongst blacks. plus, when you look at the choices; not to sound self hating, but why would biracials flock to the black side? hell, we have full black people running to the white side. one community is in shambles with no opportunities, and the other is looking like disneyland by comparison. so before black folks run around trying to one drop rule everyone into the black race, we have to build a community worth joining first.

Not self hating, because you're right. No biracial would flock to the black side, if their not already raised in it. Can't exactly offer them anything..because we have little to offer.

Bad position to be in..
because quite a few of those people who roll out to the white communities... have the skills/resources the black community seriously needs to rebuild :\

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
the one drop ruling crew avoiding this thread like the plague. @Rainman @Gravity @Blackking lets get it :blessed:

Nothing wrong with the one drop rule. The one drop rule really only applies to people of African descent who are able to pass for white, not people with clear African features who are mixed. What the one drop rule did in trying to keep fair skinned blacks/AfroEuropeans from passing as white, it also can work in reverse and allow REAL white people to pass for black.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
no shyt she's fully white. the only reason why her fully white ass was allowed in the door was because black folks accept anyone they perceive to have ANY black blood. if nikkas only allowed those with two black parents to represent us, these type of situations would never occur.
Her fully white self was not allowed in or least she didn't allow it in.

So saying she is akin with someone actually with black blood and family is dismissing so much of historical context.

Her playing dress up is not on par with the mixed/biracial experience.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
my reaction reading this whole damn thread (i've honestly never read an entire coli thread that was already at 50 pages when i started reading.

in the beginning pure jokes:dead:

then around page 40 something reading about how she got a scholarship to howard and they thought she was black. :birdman::scust:

fukk this shyt.