President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i like how you can see the racial whitening in real time. black man, to biracial daughter to damn near cac grand children.
CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

there's the path of all you nikkas lying to yourselves, believing you can create black children with non-black women.
You could literally post the same transition reverse using someone like Obama's mother to his children. You really think that you're making some kind of point:snoop:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol:

She look like ya one of ya aunties' messy ass friends who aint got no man, and be fussing at you like you her damn kid.

Hitting you with that:usure:

:mjlol:

Maaaaan, I was just about to post how she looks straight up like my aunt Jean if she put on a little weight and cut her hair :ohhh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But you should realize that others follow a 100% rule (which is a fallacy for African Americans given the prevalence of racial admixture in our history) and they would consider you multi racial, not black. And knowing that you follow your own 75% (again, based on a fallacy that such things can be quantified according to looks) rule, it really isn't your place to determine how any mixed raced person should and can identify.

According to your 75% rule, Stephen Curry is black. Barack Obama, at 50%, is not. But if you were to look at them, who would you assume was biracial? Who would you assume was raised by whites? The truth is Stephen Curry has far more white admixture than 25%. That's likely why he looks the way he does. And you probably have more, too, if your mother is African American. That's the complication of race and blackness in the U.S.

African Americans are a diverse ethnic group forged by white supremacy and capitalism. We wouldn't be here if these things didn't exist.

Of course one can argue that our concept of race stems from white supremacy. It's true. Even the food we eat stems from racism. We ate ribs because it was the shyt white people didn't want to eat. We've always made lemonade from the crappy lemons we were given.
It is what it is. That's why this ugly clan of the cave bear reject is :trash: for doing what she did and exploiting African American culture.
Its quite interesting that you say this when Im sure you would never question someone who was 75% white and call them biraical. :usure:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So being black means you just need to get a Tan and some braids. SMDH. There is no such thing as "Transracial". The Caitlyn Jenner comparisons don't really fly. Nobody is born knowing what race they are but every Black person has had a "nikka wake up call" in their life that showed them without a shadow of a doubt that they are black and different and are treated differently. I don't care how many Black children she adopted or if she's got a Black man. That don't make you Black, I'm sorry. She is disrespecting Black History and Black People. How can the NAACP cosign this?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could literally post the same transition reverse using someone like Obama's mother to his children. You really think that you're making some kind of point:snoop:
his children would have been cacs too if he didn't have a politically motivated marriage to michelle. end of the day, black folks aint blackwashing shyt. yet black folks are getting whiter and whiter with every generation.

dudes like you wont be satisfied til everyone has a white whife and daywalker kid like you do.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
All jokes aside, is she putting in work to better the black community? What has she done outside of identifying as black?

:feedme:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
who the fukk cares..she did somethin with the naacp the black yuppies up there..could give a fukk about..

naacp..is for colored people..i havent met a white person yet that couldnt change more than 2 colors..

its a gang of the white lookin women...with black fathers that look like a pure cac

that will never claim their race...n only way u can tell that got nikka in them..is if their hair gets wet...i know a bunch of em...