Reppin
NULL
Why yall hating on black women?
Given: Today at 3:11 PM
Queen commented: (Lol) Post #13818624

@Queen

Shes crazy,
nikka stop caping for her
Why are black people come at it like its a joke? Then to add insult to injury they shyt on themselves.

What the difernce between her tweets and being black means you are familiar with drugs measurements?

How is that caping?

Why not check her? Or post black historical facts?

Nope, lets make fun of her by making fun of ourselves.:snoop:
The distraction to stop people from talking about McKinney.
If you feel like its a distraction why give blacks who think its a game a pass.? But neg me cause im holding them accountable. The sterling comment was a throw away to show how inept the peolple in control of the naacp are.

Nvm

Yall blind. It being a distraction aint no new revelation. The problem is blacks tryna get attention instead of taking it serious and being upset.

all3rd

All Star
Daps
So Paul Mooney was right and wrong in 2015? Right on Tom Hanks douche kid, but wrong on the everybody wants to be black, but nobody wants to be black.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
you'd think so but then you hear all these nikkas talkin bout how they're breeding out whites, and their superior original man DNA drowns out the whiteness, blah blah blah, etc.

i dont think black folks understand that cacs could swallow us whole and spit out some cac with green eyes and blonde hair

I think they say that shyt, to put other black people at ease. When they say it, they don't actually mean it.

Like Harry Belafonte and the rest of those blacks from the 60s-70s who bred out. Talking about be the fireman, while their children/grand children nolonger have to deal with the black struggle. And this shyt is actually so damn obvious once you finally pay attention.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they say that shyt, to put other black people at ease. When they say it, they don't actually mean it.

Like Harry Belafonte and the rest of those blacks from the 60s-70s who bred out. Talking about be the fireman, while their children/grand children nolonger have to deal with the black struggle. And this shyt is actually so damn obvious once you finally pay attention.

good point. i do believe a lot of them understood their lighter offspring wont have to deal with as much racial oppression. but i also believe a lot of these dudes are genuinely surprised when they realize their grand children will be white. like a lot of blacks that procreate out think their biracial offspring will swing it back to the black side for them.

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:she really thought THIS wouldn't get out???
:francis:this plan was as foolproof as one of wylie coyote's contraptions.

when is the news conference happening, so i can hear her excuse
and all of this will be happening while she is surrounded by the token c00n nikkas:snoop:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why would he though? He's the one that married and had babies with a white woman.

people look back on things they've done with more clarity than they had at the time they did those things. Looking into the eyes of grandchildren who look nothing like you can make a person question, maybe I fukked up.

:francis:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
CHUEcYWW8AAL_Qg.jpg