President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question tho.. because I dont know and my googles down:troll:

Hasn't the NAACP been made up of mostly white people anyway?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
i like how you can see the racial whitening in real time. black man, to biracial daughter to damn near cac grand children.
CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

there's the path of all you nikkas lying to yourselves, believing you can create black children with non-black women.

I think they know that's what has the highest likely chance of happening. I mean shyt.. anyone who has paid attention, isn't going to be able to give examples of racial darkening.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they know that's what has the highest likely chance of happening. I mean shyt.. anyone who has paid attention, isn't going to be able to give examples of racial darkening.

you'd think so but then you hear all these nikkas talkin bout how they're breeding out whites, and their superior original man DNA drowns out the whiteness, blah blah blah, etc.

i dont think black folks understand that cacs could swallow us whole and spit out some cac with green eyes and blonde hair

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't even see the big deal she's done more for the black community then 90% of you c00ns have. White people seem more mad about it I wonder why?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
i really dont understand making all these jokes and memes when black people are at the butt end of this joke. most nikkas didn't have a problem with this chick being considered black until she got exposed, but we'll still claim the next chick that looks just like her in blackface.

now is a better time than any for us to really ask ourselves who should be representatives of the black race. those with 2 black parents, or all these octaroons and quadroons parading around in blackface?

The fukk up thing is that black folks do not understand that every race is laughing at black people. I was getting ready for work and I turned on the news and this was a top story; why the fukk is this a top story? It's so everybody can laugh and point at how stupid black folks are and how much we hate ourselves.

Go try to become a chairman of the white nationalist or some mexican group or any asian group, they want to see your history. Who your parents are, do you speak our language, do you write our language and so forth. Black folks are so fukked up in the head we can not even recognize our own and we will take anybody that says their black.

People may not like tariq nasheed; but I really understand why we need our own code, because we need to see who is who.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Pretty sure it was a way for her to hook with the brothers in the beginning. But, then it kind of spawned off into joining the NAACP.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Transgender a thing but Transracial not?

Neither can scientifically happen, but we told to accept one but not the other?
:troll:

What about Transspecies?

If I want to be identified as a Cat why can't I?
:troll:

You're trolling, but I honestly don't see the problem as long as you're not infringing on anyone's rights.

Or fukking actual cats.