President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:camby:
You must be c00ns or white boys.

The level of hate you spew at black women all while upping white men and women on the low.

So are you calling out white people who tan their skin as wanting to be black??

What about white women like Kylie Jenner who get lip injections do she want to be black :sas1:.

You fukking cacs need to get the fukk out your feelings YOUR people are the BIGGEST CULTURE VULTURES on the planet. White men are the craziest beings on earth and your women are the most manipulative beings in earth :scust:

:snoop: You nikkas are so fukking stupid.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
You have absolutely no understanding and even after reading in numerous verses that Israelites can deal with women of the other nations, you deny it. The truth is, you don't believe the scriptures. May the Most High destroy you.
:laff::laff::laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bi-racial girls outchea posting their receipts. :mjlol:

i like how you can see the racial whitening in real time. black man, to biracial daughter to damn near cac grand children.
CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

there's the path of all you nikkas lying to yourselves, believing you can create black children with non-black women.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
You must be c00ns or white boys.

The level of hate you spew at black women all while upping white men and women on the low.

So are you calling out white people who tan their skin as wanting to be black??

What about white women like Kylie Jenner who get lip injections do she want to be black :sas1:.

You fukking cacs need to get the fukk out your feelings YOUR people are the BIGGEST CULTURE VULTURES on the planet. White men are the craziest beings on earth and your women are the most manipulative beings in earth :scust:

Yo dummy , please entertain me, can you
disect my quote and elaborate and how it is considered "c00nish" ..?:bryan:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i like how you can see the racial whitening in real time. black man, to biracial daughter to damn near cac grand children.
CHRB9qSVEAA6F24.jpg

CHMrv79UkAAy-Na.jpg

there's the path of all you nikkas lying to yourselves, believing you can create black children with non-black women.

as far as I'm concerned, those children are 100% white. I know her dad has to feel some type of shame looking at those kids.