President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i really dont understand making all these jokes and memes when black people are at the butt end of this joke. most nikkas didn't have a problem with this chick being considered black until she got exposed, but we'll still claim the next chick that looks just like her in blackface.

now is a better time than any for us to really ask ourselves who should be representatives of the black race. those with 2 black parents, or all these octaroons and quadroons parading around in blackface?

Its a joke because if your a politician and lie its expected... but lie about your own damn race? How in the fukking world would you not expect that to get out sooner or later?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is funny because Baboons have very thin lips. Kinda like a lot of White people...
Mad-Looking-Babboon.jpg

yeah, they look pretty cacish to me too

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt is absolutely CRAZY...

I will say this thing and I mean it with all my being. ANY black person coming to this Pasty Pale Cac Bedwench's defense should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. I don't give a flying 747 fukk how mich she claims to ride for black people or causes or how many black dikks she sucked, once she tried to IMPERSONATE a woman of color she made a complete and utter mockery of our culture, our heritage, and ESPECIALLY our struggle as African Americans within this country. Just simply reading some of her comments about "natural" hair are downright disgusting and offensive coming out of the mouth of a Cac. People talking about "she's doing more for us than some of us do" can have get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with that weak ass, shucking and jiving c00nery. This Cac didn't grow up feeling the ridicule or self consciousness that many black girls feel about the notions of beauty that society continually pushes about "straight hair" or lighter skin being "better" or "superior".

It's 100% disgraceful.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
These idiots will do anything to protect the precious Black woman not knowing these women work in tandem with the white man to oppress their own men.

The Black woman is the white man's pitbull.

But as far as Black women hating themselves, nothing is new under the sun.

H558_fig03_06.jpg

Yeah, and I could probably ask that same Black woman if she's a hoe and she'd tell me no, but she's been through 10 miles of dikk in her life. What's said and what's the truth are two entirely different things.

You're right. I just LOVE white women because I'm going to tell the Black woman shes fukking up, and most likely isn't worth a damn. You can take that how you want and assume what you will, I don't give a fukk.

Of course it made sense. A Black woman who is perming her hair and dying it blond is TRYING to be white any way you look at it. It doesn't matter if she'll ever admit to it or not. So the truth is, she's trying to be white. Now, I don't actually know if this lady actually lied about being Black, or if people ASSUMED she is pretending to be Black because she works for the NAACP and dresses and acts a certain way, but it's hypocritical as fukk coming from Black women (and Black men who condone) who do the same thing in the opposite direction, yet won't say 'I'm white' etc.

A whiteman is probably fukking your Black queen while she watches Scandal, you fukking simp. You better wake up.

If you are ok with black woman who subconsciously pretend to be white then you should have no problem with a white woman who consciously pretends to be black :russ:
:camby:
You must be c00ns or white boys.

The level of hate you spew at black women all while upping white men and women on the low.

So are you calling out white people who tan their skin as wanting to be black??

What about white women like Kylie Jenner who get lip injections do she want to be black :sas1:.

You fukking cacs need to get the fukk out your feelings YOUR people are the BIGGEST CULTURE VULTURES on the planet. White men are the craziest beings on earth and your women are the most manipulative beings in earth :scust:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man I was laughing about this situation when I first saw it but this is just damn sad :snoop:

We all know damn well this chick is going to prosper very well from all of this bullshyt. I dont care if she teaches black subjects, she just hustled black people while still using her white privilege :snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a joke because if your a politician and lie its expected... but lie about your own damn race? How in the fukking world would you not expect that to get out sooner or later?
to me there was no lie to get out. the chick is clearly non-black. the bigger joke is how so many blacks accepted her lie under the one drop rule principle.

the shyt is just sad. if cacs wanted to infiltrate black circles, they dont even have to find a black person. they can just get a tan, kink up their hair, and we'll accept them with open arms. :francis:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
or all these octaroons and quadroons parading around in blackface?

She's fully 100% white, so what the fukk are you guys babbling on this self-divide shyt.

The sad thing is this just proves that all things that concern black people are just viewed as comedy. Whats even worst is we don't even realize it now....

Rachael pretending to be a black person :mjlol: ALL jokes

Bruce pretending to be a woman :birdman: No laughing matter

If you feel one way about one of those comments and not the other, you might be part of the problem.

*looks at avi

Starski

Superstar
Daps
You know you're steaming mad right now. That's why you changed your name because you "fell out of love" with a fukking message board. YOU are absolutely a waste of black skin. That NAACP cacc00n has more worth than you. That's why you're so insecure. You know you're not worth shyt and can't stand on your own two so it's just men being misogynists. No, men have no problem with women of worth, especially black women of worth. You're just an embarrassment and people treat you like the shyt on my shoe that you are. Stay pressed biiiiiiiiiitch. :umad:
:dead::whew::damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's fully 100% white, so what the fukk are you guys babbling on this self-divide shyt.

*looks at avi

no shyt she's fully white. the only reason why her fully white ass was allowed in the door was because black folks accept anyone they perceive to have ANY black blood. if nikkas only allowed those with two black parents to represent us, these type of situations would never occur.