President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, being white is boring. It's not interesting at all and white people have done despicable things.
If we agree that bleaching your skin as a black person means you're ashamed of being black then what's she's doing means she's ashamed of being white.
No. She's using white privilege to her advantage. You can't sue an HBCU for reverse racism and then turn around and live in black face. That's just not how the fukk it works. She has no shame in being white, she just has no shame in her game.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
No. She's using white privilege to her advantage. You can't sue an HBCU for reverse racism and then turn around and live in black face. That's just not how the fukk it works. She has no shame in being white, she just has no shame in her game.

I can't believe what has transpired within the last 72 hours. She just disrespected Moorish people in satirical ways that haven't been seen since the 60s and still talking about she's black... This is so disrespectful and bizarre

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rachel Dolezal’s brother, author Joshua Dolezal, faces trial for alleged sexual abuse of a black child

josh-2a.jpg

By Justin Wm. Moyer June 16 at 5:43 AM Follow @justinwmmoyer
the organization on Monday ahead of a “Today” show interview, another Dolezal was thrust into the spotlight.
It was revealed Monday that Dolezal’s older brother Joshua Dolezal is awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused a black child — charges that the Dolezal family, in their own television appearance, implied Rachel Dolezal may have helped orchestrate. Joshua Dolezal is contesting the charges and is free on $15,000 bail while awaiting trial, according to the Denver Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...al-for-alleged-sexual-abuse-of-a-black-child/
:scust:

That whole family is crazy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe what has transpired within the last 72 hours. She just disrespected Moorish people in satirical ways that haven't been seen since the 60s and still talking about she's black... This is so disrespectful and bizarre
She has chutzpah

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is still complete horse shyt.

I identify wit da nature of a leopard but dat doesn't mean I can just go start growin fangs, put on a fur jacket, and start chasin gazelles n shyt. nikkas would look at me like I'm fukkin crazy...which dey should. :camby:

Naw man you transanimal.....see how that work. :troll:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

The disrespect is incredible and something i have never witnessed in such public display before:wow:

This is stuff my grandmother and grandfather told us about.

But thats not even the worst part sadly :wow:

You have prominent dumbass black folks caping for this heathenistic bytch. She is the token of white supremacy as far as i am concerned

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The disrespect is incredible and something i have never witnessed in such public display before:wow:

You have prominent dumbass black folks caping for this heathenistic bytch. She is the token of white supremacy as far as i am concerned

Most blacks ain't capping for her. Many are pissed...others are like no shyt a white person pretending they black just like Iggy, Eminem and Timberlake with out the black face.

Then others like me are like this the biggest load of fukkery I have seen since the OJ chase....lol

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This white privilege argument is getting annoying. People act like it's a trust fund.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
This embarrassing :snoop:

A white woman pulls black face and these celeb fukkfaces rush to her defense. Worse is that they attempt to redefine black as some sort of social category rather than the innate racial category that it is.

Little that they know that they are justifying white surprema y by claiming blackness is a "cultural identity." That means anything negative that can be contributed to a few blacks will used as a broad connotation for the rest of us.

These guys have to be either shot or paid to shut up because are,going to fukk things up with this bullshyt they are spewing
this.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You're overreacting. This is a product of the one drop rule. One drop, no drop, what's the difference?

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'm a white person and I cannot fukking believe that any black person is trying to cape for this crazy bytch. It's offensive in so many, so many ways. :wow:

From the fukking hairstyles to the justification of how she "feels" just everything is like a walking minstrel show.

Good on her for adopting black children and raising them to be proud of THEIR race, but that's it.

Be who you are. You can be accepted in any culture if you just be real and be a good human being.

You don't have to change the entire identification of your self and you sure as hell shouldn't be changing in such a stereotypical manner while lying to everyone around you. :wow:

And then act defensive when they are rightfully offended by your bullshyt. :stopitslime:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FINALLY. A Black Celebrity with some sense:

TALIB KWELI GOES IN ON FAKECHEL:

proxy.jpg

"YOUR NOT AN ALLY, YOUR AN ENEMY"

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...zal-youre-not-an-ally-youre-an-enemy-20150616

She's said she identifies as black. Cool story, but that's not a real thing – because at any time, she could go back. That is a privilege that people of color do not have. You cannot just jump back and forth between those worlds. It's very disrespectful to the people of color that she claims to identify with to say something like that. When you say something like that, you are not identifying with us, at all, in any way, shape, or form.

I read that she sued Howard University in 2002 for discriminating against her for being white. She said she was denied a position because of her race, and that a professor there took her artwork off the walls because she was a white woman. To me, that exemplifies the worst aspect of this story. She tried to take advantage of the university by suing them, and then later she advanced her career by playing black. She has a history of taking advantage of the situation.

With all due respect to the NAACP, working with them doesn't prove you're not an a$$hole. They're the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, and we don't even call ourselves colored people anymore. I saw NAACP people in Ferguson when I was down there, but I also saw that they were down with Donald Sterling. Anyone can start an NAACP chapter. So I don't think that's the best judge of her character.

Every single black person on TV should of said the exact words, word for word. Seperate the real from the fake ya'll.

Last edited: