President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Lying through her teeth this shyt is amazing. :russ: You can feel the lies through her facial expressions.

I have officially died because of that video. :deadmanny: x 100

This is my ghost typing this shyt up.

The audacity of this bytch.:ohlawd:
Talking about "I went through the black experience, so I am black " :wowwow2:

The audacity to even utter these words. Especially since this crazy bytch teaches Africana Studies.

Even though this bytch is in black face, the white privilege just oozing through her pores. :wow:

And at :pacspit: that c00n bytch on the right and leaning in listening to what this crazy bytch has to say.

Guarantee you if someone who looked like Rashida Jones went on tv, talking about I am white, I went through the white experience". Noone would give her an interview and they would immediately deem her a crazy person. :sas2:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Lying through her teeth this shyt is amazing. :russ: You can feel the lies through her facial expressions.

FirmPessimisticGentoopenguin.gif

No shame....no shame at all

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/race-faker-rachel-dolezal-reality-show-agent-publicist/

Keeping Up With Rachel Dolezal? NAACP Race Faker In Talks For A Reality Show!

NAACP race faker Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her job Monday, but RadarOnline.com has learned she already has a new gig in the works: Dolezal is fielding multiple offers to film a reality show, and is seeking professional representation after her bombshell interview on the Today show.

Dolezal, currently in New York City after appearing on TODAY Tuesday morning, has been “offered two reality shows from different production companies,” an insider told Radar. “The offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”

PHOTOS: Race Lie? NAACP Leader Pretended To Be Black – See Rachel Dolezal’s Real Look In Shocking Photos

“Rachel wants to use all of the publicity to raise awareness about race relations,” the source said.

The former NAACP Spokane chapter president was outed by her parents last week as being a white woman after years of fudging her racial identity, and allegedly lying on applications for city positions.

In an interview on Tuesday’s Today show, Dolezal addressed the confusion with Matt Lauer.

“This is not some freak, Birth of a Nation blackface performance,” she explained. “This is on a real connected level how I’ve had to go there with the experience.”

Dolezal’s “phone has been ringing constantly since the scandal broke, and she truly seems to be enjoying all of the attention,” the insider said. “Going back to her former life just isn’t an option.”

If this is actually true :laff::laff::laff:

Shes helping black people they said! Shes not profiting at all they said! :skip: :bryan:

I sincerely hope it is just gossip. I came across it on Twitter

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/race-faker-rachel-dolezal-reality-show-agent-publicist/

Keeping Up With Rachel Dolezal? NAACP Race Faker In Talks For A Reality Show!

NAACP race faker Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her job Monday, but RadarOnline.com has learned she already has a new gig in the works: Dolezal is fielding multiple offers to film a reality show, and is seeking professional representation after her bombshell interview on the Today show.

Dolezal, currently in New York City after appearing on TODAY Tuesday morning, has been “offered two reality shows from different production companies,” an insider told Radar. “The offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”

PHOTOS: Race Lie? NAACP Leader Pretended To Be Black – See Rachel Dolezal’s Real Look In Shocking Photos

“Rachel wants to use all of the publicity to raise awareness about race relations,” the source said.

The former NAACP Spokane chapter president was outed by her parents last week as being a white woman after years of fudging her racial identity, and allegedly lying on applications for city positions.

In an interview on Tuesday’s Today show, Dolezal addressed the confusion with Matt Lauer.

“This is not some freak, Birth of a Nation blackface performance,” she explained. “This is on a real connected level how I’ve had to go there with the experience.”

Dolezal’s “phone has been ringing constantly since the scandal broke, and she truly seems to be enjoying all of the attention,” the insider said. “Going back to her former life just isn’t an option.”

If this is actually true :laff::laff::laff:

Shes helping black people they said! Shes not profiting at all they said! :skip: :bryan:

I sincerely hope it is just gossip. I came across it on Twitter

Man that shyt will not make it if she gonna be on her black face. That shyt will be boycotted believe that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have officially died because of that video. :deadmanny: x 100

This is my ghost typing this shyt up.

The audacity of this bytch.:ohlawd:
Talking about "I went through the black experience, so I am black " :wowwow2:

The audacity to even utter these words. Especially since this crazy bytch teaches Africana Studies.

Even though this bytch is in black face, the white privilege just oozing through her pores. :wow:

And at :pacspit: that c00n bytch on the right and leaning in listening to what this crazy bytch has to say.

Guarantee you if someone who looked like Rashida Jones went on tv, talking about I am white, I went through the white experience". Noone would give her an interview and they would immediately deem her a crazy person. :sas2:

its hard for me to even get mad because we've allowed this type of fukkery. you could never pass a black woman off as any other race, they'd immediately call that shyt out. but the spectrum of blackness has become so diluted that we'll accept tanned cacs.

shyt is dangerous territory because we have a bunch of whites salivating at the mouth over making a mockery out of systemic racism. nikkas better wake up and stop cosigning that one drop rule bullshyt, and start centralizing blackness around black people.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
in the beginning she ran like a scared roach when the local reporter asked her if she was black..now she on national tv saying she is black with a big ass grin...what changed?...well, she retreated and regrouped with the help of the always on time black people that never let a opportunity to defend :cape: white people from well deserved ignominy or even a black twitter roasting slip by...dolezal also received support to continue the hoax by people trying to promote an agenda [transblack?] and people trying to discredit an agenda [transgender]...

Last edited:

bright black

All Star
Daps

^what dangelo said...rachel could turn around tomorrow and be like: both of my parents are white and i have lived the majority of my life as a white female..im white and people would have to accept it...this woman isnt committed to being black..she clearly believes in the idea race and identity should be changing..shifting and self serving...she would not define or redefine blackness the way she does if she truly cared about it...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This is crazy. People trying to compare her and say it's like a transgender thing are so off base. You can't just throw on black face because you "identify" with a culture. She's so offensive. Just be who you are. Join the NAACP and help your community and your world. There's no need to fake your existence.