President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:dahell: did everyone hear her clearly state on the Today Show that she *had* to self-identify as black because she had adopted black children? :dahell:

She also said her sons consider her to be racially human and culturally black. Even her own damn sons can SEE she is off her rocker and refuse to buy into her "self-identification" as black. They gave her the "Mom we still love you but no." designation.

BY THE WAY, she said she regretted NOTHING. So, lying for years and years about your true identity (not for a real reason or anything, you just feel like pretending to be something you aren't) is something she does not regret and would not change. Misrepresenting herself to the fullest, right down to putting on a PHYSICAL COSTUME and denying her own damn heritage for no reason; FABRICATING FATHERS, CHILDREN and death threats!?!?!

She's a GRIFTER. :stopitslime:And any person, black or white who capes for this bish needs to develop critical thinking skills. :what:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yes she did. She adopted four black kids, that alone puts her in a good category

You got to be a troll or fukken stupid, because every single one of your posts have been hot garbage.

She didn't adopt any children, she took her adopted brothers, and passed them off as her sons. She basically picked up her black brother from Idaho, and was like "I am black, you are my son, don't blow my cover".
She also put fake racial threats in the mail, while they were living in the house with her.

If you don't see a problem with that you are a fukken idiot.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:dahell: did everyone hear her clearly state on the Today Show that she *had* to self-identify as black because she had adopted black children? :dahell:

She also said her sons consider her to be racially human and culturally black. Even her own damn sons can SEE she is off her rocker and refuse to buy into her "self-identification" as black. They gave her the "Mom we still love you but no." designation.

BY THE WAY, she said she regretted NOTHING. So, lying for years and years about your true identity (not for a real reason or anything, you just feel like pretending to be something you aren't) is something she does not regret and would not change. Misrepresenting herself to the fullest, right down to putting on a PHYSICAL COSTUME and denying her own damn heritage for no reason; FABRICATING FATHERS, CHILDREN and death threats!?!?!

She's a GRIFTER. :stopitslime:And any person, black or white who capes for this bish needs to develop critical thinking skills. :what:

what you're missing is that she doesn't feel that she's lying about her true identity because she identifies as Black, thus Black is her "true identity" in the same way that Caitlyn Jenner's "true identity" is female.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
what you're missing is that she doesn't feel that she's lying about her true identity because she identifies as Black, thus Black is her "true identity" in the same way that Caitlyn Jenner's "true identity" is female.

Which is still complete horse shyt.

I identify wit da nature of a leopard but dat doesn't mean I can just go start growin fangs, put on a fur jacket, and start chasin gazelles n shyt. nikkas would look at me like I'm fukkin crazy...which dey should. :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Which is complete horse shyt.

I identify wit da nature of a leopard but dat doesn't mean I can just go start growin fangs, put on a fur jacket, and start chasin gazelles n shyt. :camby:

but you can get fang implants, put on a fur jacket and start chasing gazelles, that's a fact.

:francis:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yes she did. She adopted four black kids, that alone puts her in a good category
No she did not dumbass, those were her brothers that she lied about being her sons.:mjlol:

And why white people adopting black kids is good knowing they gonna turn into c00ns against black people.:what:

And did forget this cac bytch tried to sue Howard University because she claim they were biased against white students.:dahell:

FOH with your uninformed c00n capping for this crazy cac bytch.:camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Rachel Dolezal’s brother, author Joshua Dolezal, faces trial for alleged sexual abuse of a black child

josh-2a.jpg

By Justin Wm. Moyer June 16 at 5:43 AM Follow @justinwmmoyer
the organization on Monday ahead of a “Today” show interview, another Dolezal was thrust into the spotlight.
It was revealed Monday that Dolezal’s older brother Joshua Dolezal is awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused a black child — charges that the Dolezal family, in their own television appearance, implied Rachel Dolezal may have helped orchestrate. Joshua Dolezal is contesting the charges and is free on $15,000 bail while awaiting trial, according to the Denver Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...al-for-alleged-sexual-abuse-of-a-black-child/
:scust:

But but she adopted black kids so she wanted to help. :beli: And he's free on bail. :beli:

I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of sick behavior happens a lot with white people who adopt black kids.

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

It's not that I am "MISSING" it per se. .... it is that I am not "BUYING" it. She has some sort of psychosis in my opinion. She knows she's lying about her true identity as evidenced by the very real fact that she knows she can SWITCH back and forth when it suits her. She uses it as a TOOL rather than a true component of her authentic identity.
She knows she uses it as a tool, she just doesn't see why anyone should have an issue with it. Didn't someone point out that she self identifies as white when being pulled over by the cops? She self-identified as white when she sued Howard University for stating they wanted to give a scholarship and/or an internship to a student with greater need and less familial resources. She sued them for WHITE DISCRIMINATION. She wasn't struggling with being black then. She was pulling strings as a white woman.

She uses what benefits her at any given time. What about the paintings she plagiarized during her studies at Howard? She's a GRIFTER.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only white people can just hop from race to race and gender to gender and no one sees it as a damn problem.