President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's not that I am "MISSING" it per se. .... it is that I am not "BUYING" it. She has some sort of psychosis in my opinion. She knows she's lying about her true identity as evidenced by the very real fact that she knows she can SWITCH back and forth when it suits her. She uses it as a TOOL rather than a true component of her authentic identity.
She knows she uses it as a tool, she just doesn't see why anyone should have an issue with it. Didn't someone point out that she self identifies as white when being pulled over by the cops? She self-identified as white when she sued Howard University for stating they wanted to give a scholarship and/or an internship to a student with greater need and less familial resources. She sued them for WHITE DISCRIMINATION. She wasn't struggling with being black then. She was pulling strings as a white woman.

She uses what benefits her at any given time. What about the paintings she plagiarized during her studies at Howard? She's a GRIFTER.

Extreme narcissism and probably multi personality disorder to boot

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Only white people can just hop from race to race and gender to gender and no one sees it as a damn problem.

It's not so much that people don't see it as a problem, it's more like, "what are you gonna do about it"

White people can do whatever they want to in the system of white supremacy.

:francis:

It's not that I am "MISSING" it per se. .... it is that I am not "BUYING" it. She has some sort of psychosis in my opinion. She knows she's lying about her true identity as evidenced by the very real fact that she knows she can SWITCH back and forth when it suits her. She uses it as a TOOL rather than a true component of her authentic identity.
She knows she uses it as a tool, she just doesn't see why anyone should have an issue with it. Didn't someone point out that she self identifies as white when being pulled over by the cops? She self-identified as white when she sued Howard University for stating they wanted to give a scholarship and/or an internship to a student with greater need and less familial resources. She sued them for WHITE DISCRIMINATION. She wasn't struggling with being black then. She was pulling strings as a white woman.

She uses what benefits her at any given time. What about the paintings she plagiarized during her studies at Howard? She's a GRIFTER.

If there was a process to permanently darken her skin would her identity claim be more valid considering she couldn't switch back and forth at her leisure?

:lupe:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's not so much that people don't see it as a problem, it's more like, "what are you gonna do about it"

If there was a process to permanently darken her skin would her identity claim be more valid considering she couldn't switch back and forth at her leisure?

:lupe:

It's not just SKIN. It's her upbringing. She knows she's a white woman and she self-identifies first and foremost as ENTITLED beyond comprehension. No, her identity claim would not be more valid.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's not just SKIN. It's her upbringing. She knows she's a white woman and she self-identifies first and foremost as ENTITLED beyond comprehension. No, her identity claim would not be more valid.

She identifies as Black. And if a permanent skin color change wouldn't validate her claim then people should stop making the argument that she can switch back and forth because apparently even if she was permanently "Black" that still wouldn't matter.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No she did not dumbass, those were her brothers that she lied about being her sons.:mjlol:

And why white people adopting black kids is good knowing they gonna turn into c00ns against black people.:what:

And did forget this cac bytch tried to sue Howard University because she claim they were biased against white students.:dahell:

FOH with your uninformed c00n capping for this crazy cac bytch.:camby:
She was the president of the NAACP and a well known actor against racism. What have you done besides chase PAWGS around at the community college?

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly, being white is boring. It's not interesting at all and white people have done despicable things.
If we agree that bleaching your skin as a black person means you're ashamed of being black then what's she's doing means she's ashamed of being white.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What can we do about any of it though? That doesn't matter.

I just find it funny when a black person "identifies" as white or "acts white" and shuns their black existence we can be quick to call them c00ns but a white woman does it an it's :manny: "What are you gonna do about it?" "The NAACP was founded by a white woman anyway" :stopitslime: shyt, I can understand a black person trying to align themselves as white because let's face it you don't have to experience it to know it's hard being black in America but a WHITE WOMAN... that sued an HBCU for reverse discrimination and then turns around and lives her life in black face? :mindblown:. Then to top it off this bytch did ZERO research, you can tell in her interviews. Like honestly I think she used her, what 2 years at Howard, as her experience and it was enough for her to "identify" as black. Was this before or after the lawsuit? :heh: Look at her hair choices!! Stereotypical "black" women hairstyles :laff: People don't really see a problem with this?!?!?