President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
11392976_858775877511242_5419088986772540045_n.jpg

Go head Black America and give it a try? Since some you agree with this idea that someone is "Trans-racial" which is something that doesn't exist.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Guarantee you if someone who looked like Rashida Jones went on tv, talking about I am white, I went through the white experience". Noone would give her an interview and they would immediately deem her a crazy person. :sas2:

Thank you. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people flip it and look at it from that angle. The fact she's even getting this much press is crazy next level white privilege.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lying through her teeth this shyt is amazing. :russ: You can feel the lies through her facial expressions.

This is crazy and the media loves to troll. They got a black woman interviewing a fake black woman who is white and pretending she is black.

Man that is why I tell folks turn off the TV this mess is so stupid. The thing is the news would have never ran this mess 30 years ago. This is how far we have gone down the rabbit hole.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/race-faker-rachel-dolezal-reality-show-agent-publicist/

Keeping Up With Rachel Dolezal? NAACP Race Faker In Talks For A Reality Show!

NAACP race faker Rachel Dolezal stepped down from her job Monday, but RadarOnline.com has learned she already has a new gig in the works: Dolezal is fielding multiple offers to film a reality show, and is seeking professional representation after her bombshell interview on the Today show.

Dolezal, currently in New York City after appearing on TODAY Tuesday morning, has been “offered two reality shows from different production companies,” an insider told Radar. “The offers were made last week along with several others that were just outrageous. Rachel recognizes that she is going to need an agent and a publicist, and is going to be hiring a professional team in the next few days.”

PHOTOS: Race Lie? NAACP Leader Pretended To Be Black – See Rachel Dolezal’s Real Look In Shocking Photos

“Rachel wants to use all of the publicity to raise awareness about race relations,” the source said.

The former NAACP Spokane chapter president was outed by her parents last week as being a white woman after years of fudging her racial identity, and allegedly lying on applications for city positions.

In an interview on Tuesday’s Today show, Dolezal addressed the confusion with Matt Lauer.

“This is not some freak, Birth of a Nation blackface performance,” she explained. “This is on a real connected level how I’ve had to go there with the experience.”

Dolezal’s “phone has been ringing constantly since the scandal broke, and she truly seems to be enjoying all of the attention,” the insider said. “Going back to her former life just isn’t an option.”

If this is actually true :laff::laff::laff:

Shes helping black people they said! Shes not profiting at all they said! :skip: :bryan:

I sincerely hope it is just gossip. I came across it on Twitter

I knew this shyt would happen. I was hoping hard as hell it wouldn't..but damn.

Interviews... tv shows.. probably a few books.. and a movie. This broad is about to be paid off of this shyt. Black people are getting our cards and bluffs called. :snoop:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And the L's just keep on coming :wow::snoop:

We should start a gofundme to pay Anton Chigurh to off this bytch

• Dap
Reactions: Yup