President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
any way we can stream that meeting? we gon need a whole seperate thread for that schit

Daps
Reppin
Canada
how come black people don't adopt tho.:sas2:

Faux outrage and the daps from the faux outrage people who talk the talk and never walk the walk.

People who say shes making profit, do yall realuze the money is going to her black family?? Adopted black children they took off the streets. Are any of yall adopting black kids or teaching black history? Yeah i thought so.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Faux outrage and the daps from the faux outrage people who talk the talk and never walk the walk.

People who say shes making profit, do yall realuze the money is going to her black family?? Adopted black children they took off the streets. Are any of yall adopting black kids or teaching black history? Yeah i thought so.

The story is bananas but it ain't like the bytch is a millionaire or something. She feeding her family like everyone else.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if this isn't the most tomfoolery shyt I have heard in a minute :russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

:deadrose:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Lost her password?
sQeATgt.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

You right, it is all good then. :childplease:

Still don't understand the family situation, as I understand her family adopted 4 kids, which are her brothers and sisters but she claims that they are her adopted children.

Your simple ass is perfectly fine with this woman who is a known habitual liar, possibly mental disturbed, raising these children as long as she is getting paid right?:aicmon:

Lol at the fakkits talking about "she teaches black history though", who knows what kind of bullshyt she was feeding into those young minds. Probably spent time talking about how MLK fukked white women and cheated on his wife, instead his major accomplishments. There are reports that she was not a very good teacher.

But keep :cape:for her though.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You right, it is all good then. :childplease:

Still don't understand the family situation, as I understand her family adopted 4 kids, which are her brothers and sisters but she claims that they are her adopted children.

Your simple ass is perfectly fine with this woman who is a known habitual liar, possibly mental disturbed, raising these children as long as she is getting paid right?:aicmon:

Lol at the fakkits talking about "she teaches black history though", who knows what kind of bullshyt she was feeding into those young minds. Probably spent time talking about how MLK fukked white women and cheated on his wife, instead his major accomplishments. There are reports that she was not a very good teacher.

But keep :cape:for her though.
Nope, already posted a video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1191663.html

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
QUOTE ="pickles, post: 13832778, member: 13571"]You right, it is all good then. :childplease:

But keep :cape:for her though.[/QUOTE]
fukk you care for fakkit? :stopitslime:

How much work do you put out in the streets? Oh thats right, spreading a tweet or posting on Tumblr is equate to actually doing something. :mjlol:

As long as she's pushing a pro-BLACK agenda that empowers black people, the fukk you being pissed about this??

White society has been having their black slaves line up to spread their white agenda against black people, it's about time black society has our tokens to do the same.

Tell me what, wheres the black people who actually know the bytch is actually claiming shes done any harm?? Or are they all c00ns? FOH :stopitslime:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Only to find out...that this is real.:wow:

So. In order to sum up my thoughts on this as fully as possible without being draining to myself and the people who might be reading this, I've decided to summarize this in 10 points.

1. Any real black person could tell this is a white person trying to pass off as black. There was literally not ONE picture of this woman that I saw that convinced me that she was black at all. NONE.

Can't cosign this fully. There are numerous light skinned blacks/black identified people who are as white looking as her. The only way you would know for sure if you it based on some cultural cues, voice etc... that gave it away.