President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can't cosign this fully. There are numerous light skinned blacks/black identified people who are as white looking as her. The only way you would know for sure if you it based on some cultural cues, voice etc... that gave it away.
:usure:They may be as light as her but they damn sure don't look like her.

I've seen plenty of high yellow people and none of them looked like her.

There always was some trace of visible SSA phenotype in their NATURAL hair and or features.

Even Ben Jealous has some visible traits.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
because the one drop rule was created to disenfranchise the black community. i wont get off it til nikkas stop claiming everyone as black

One drop rule has no impact on people who are mixed with visible black features. The one drop rule was created to keep white looking people of African descent from out of the white community. Basically to keep the white race "pure". Jim Crow laws are the laws that were made to keep the black community down.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Faux outrage and the daps from the faux outrage people who talk the talk and never walk the walk.

People who say shes making profit, do yall realuze the money is going to her black family?? Adopted black children they took off the streets. Are any of yall adopting black kids or teaching black history? Yeah i thought so.
Ohhh if this was a white man dressing black, you will not be saying this c00n shyt right now.:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
How many will give their 'energy/power' away in watching this low-vibration of a human being on TV? How about doing something useful and productive like taking a walk with your children, wife, husband, reading a book, watch something educational, etc., Those cellphones, TV dramas, any type of train-wreck are tremendous ADDICTIONs. What would happen if you just turn the fukking TV off? What would you do with yourself? Let's see how many of us will be glued to the tel-lie-vision. The number will be huge.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
bal-when-rachel-dolezal-met-marilyn-mosby-20150612

:dwillhuh:They met before?!

Edit: it was at this year's NAACP Annual Convention: http://www.baltimoresun.com/feature...dolezal-met-marilyn-mosby-20150612-story.html

I'm done.....:dead:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
QUOTE ="pickles, post: 13832778, member: 13571"]You right, it is all good then. :childplease:

Still don't understand the family situation, as I understand her family adopted 4 kids, which are her brothers and sisters but she claims that they are her adopted children.

Your simple ass is perfectly fine with this woman who is a known habitual liar, possibly mental disturbed, raising these children as long as she is getting paid right?:aicmon:

Lol at the fakkits talking about "she teaches black history though", who knows what kind of bullshyt she was feeding into those young minds. Probably spent time talking about how MLK fukked white women and cheated on his wife, instead his major accomplishments. There are reports that she was not a very good teacher.

But keep :cape:for her though.
fukk you care for fakkit? :stopitslime:

How much work do you put out in the streets? Oh thats right, spreading a tweet or posting on Tumblr is equate to actually doing something. :mjlol:

As long as she's pushing a pro-BLACK agenda that empowers black people, the fukk you being pissed about this??

White society has been having their black slaves line up to spread their white agenda against black people, it's about time black society has our tokens to do the same.

Tell me what, wheres the black people who actually know the bytch is actually claiming shes done any harm?? Or are they all c00ns? FOH :stopitslime:[/QUOTE]

How the fukk is she doing that dummy? By filling police reports of fake racial incidents?
As I said, she is not a very good teacher, who knows what the fukk she does at the NAACP.

She has a Masters in Fine Art, not Africana studies, so how the fukk is she qualified to it?
But to simple nikkas like you, she just got to put on a wig and brown makeup and make sweet potato pie and it is all good. :pachaha:

Lol, she has to do harm first? :childplease:

Lol at nikkas and the excuses they make for white women, :ohlawd:

BTW, I am not mad, it is actually hilarious the amount of :cape: going on.

I highly doubt if a white guy did the same thing, there would be this much :cape:.
Then again. :sas1:This is the coli. :sas2:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I can't do anything but shake my head at this lady as I look at these pictures.

Breh, through her position she ended meeting some really high-level people in black society...and no one knew of her background. That's deep cover / security breach shyt.

NAACP and others are lucky she wasn't malicious with her actions. They caught a break.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:usure:They may be as light as her but they damn sure don't look like her.

I've seem plenty of high yellow people and none of them looked like her.

There was some trace of visible SSA phenotype in their NATURAL hair and or features.

Even Ben Jealous has some visible traits.

Do these african-descended people show traces of SSA?

dlK9q.jpg

RQi5ofc.jpg

sCNz98x.jpg

Lrr5jlA.jpg

wjWzXm1.jpg

DNPqgK8.jpg

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fukk you care for fakkit? :stopitslime:

How much work do you put out in the streets? Oh thats right, spreading a tweet or posting on Tumblr is equate to actually doing something. :mjlol:

As long as she's pushing a pro-BLACK agenda that empowers black people, the fukk you being pissed about this??

White society has been having their black slaves line up to spread their white agenda against black people, it's about time black society has our tokens to do the same.

Tell me what, wheres the black people who actually know the bytch is actually claiming shes done any harm?? Or are they all c00ns? FOH :stopitslime:

How the fukk is she doing that dummy? By filling police reports of fake racial incidents?
As I said, she is not a very good teacher, who knows what the fukk she does at the NAACP.

She has a Masters in Fine Art, not Africana studies, so how the fukk is she qualified to it?
But to simple nikkas like you, she just got to put on a wig and brown makeup and make sweet potato pie and it is all good. :pachaha:

Lol, she has to do harm first? :childplease:

Lol at nikkas and the excuses they make for white women, :ohlawd:

BTW, I am not mad, it is actually hilarious the amount of :cape: going on.

I highly doubt if a white guy did the same thing, there would be this much :cape:.
Then again. :sas1:This is the coli. :sas2:[/QUOTE]
Lmao at the side stepping and deflections. Nobody says shyt when tim wise lectures.

If a cac leaves the white community and promotes a pro black agenda that shouldnt be a fukking issue. Most cacs however donnt, but you see a lot of negroes leave the black community and promote white supremacist agenda. The problem is blsck societ doesnt thorougly vet these nonblacks like whites do to their black faces. Show me reciepts of the anti black rhetoric. Show me the reciepts where she puts down black women. Show me the recieptz where she clowns bw for their weave. :feedme:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Lmao at the side stepping and deflections. Nobody says shyt when tim wise lectures.

If a cac leaves the white community and promotes a pro black agenda that shouldnt be a fukking issue. Most cacs however donnt, but you see a lot of negroes leave the black community and promote white supremacist agenda. The problem is blsck societ doesnt thorougly vet these nonblacks like whites do to their black faces. Show me reciepts of the anti black rhetoric. Show me the reciepts where she puts down black women. Show me the recieptz where she clowns bw for their weave. :feedme:
But how many c00ns can dress up white and have high ranking positions in white supremacy tho?:mjpls: