President of NAACP chapter in Spokane is a white woman wearing blackface

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Breh, through her position she ended meeting some really high-level people in black society...and no one knew of her background. That's deep cover / security breach shyt.

NAACP and others are lucky she wasn't malicious about her actions. They caught a break.
Theres gotta be people that come out and say they knew she was white but didn't say anything. No way no one knew.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
fukk you care for fakkit? :stopitslime:

How much work do you put out in the streets? Oh thats right, spreading a tweet or posting on Tumblr is equate to actually doing something. :mjlol:

As long as she's pushing a pro-BLACK agenda that empowers black people, the fukk you being pissed about this??

White society has been having their black slaves line up to spread their white agenda against black people, it's about time black society has our tokens to do the same.

Tell me what, wheres the black people who actually know the bytch is actually claiming shes done any harm?? Or are they all c00ns? FOH :stopitslime:

How the fukk is she doing that dummy? By filling police reports of fake racial incidents?
As I said, she is not a very good teacher, who knows what the fukk she does at the NAACP.

She has a Masters in Fine Art, not Africana studies, so how the fukk is she qualified to it?
But to simple nikkas like you, she just got to put on a wig and brown makeup and make sweet potato pie and it is all good. :pachaha:

Lol, she has to do harm first? :childplease:

Lol at nikkas and the excuses they make for white women, :ohlawd:

BTW, I am not mad, it is actually hilarious the amount of :cape: going on.

I highly doubt if a white guy did the same thing, there would be this much :cape:.
Then again. :sas1:This is the coli. :sas2:[/QUOTE]
Anyone who is dumb enough to get a masters in African Studies should not be leading anything.

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
This whole situation is so fukking stupid and the people saying she's right don't seem to understand how this shyt is a mockery of black women. She apparently taught african american studies but gave her perspective as a black women . She was paid for speeches and met influential people all while using the history and pain of black women as a collective to do so . She told a story and spoke as if she lived a life being a black women.
She made up fake stories of harassment and started investigation for these fake ass stories. This woman is a fraud and the epitome of white privilege she put on a black women mask gained notoriety , money and respect by doing so , and now that she has been exposed she still has people"black men"included capping and making excuses for her.
This women is a fraud she took a job that could have went to black women/man it is pathetic and she in BLACK FACE. Black people love to claim anyone who acts black not realizing all those people are doing is perpetuating a stereotype. I truly shake my mother fukking head at the fukkery this sad women has brought and I clap for the c00ns that she has exposed..

There was a BLACK young lady who had her as a teacher and wrote a comment on twitter about her experience , to paraphrase she said " THE SAD BLACK WOMEN IN QUESTION BROUGHT IN HER FAKE BLACK DAD WHO TO TELL HIS EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH RACISM, BUT ALL THE MAN DID WAS SIT THERE AND MUMBLE BULLshyt AND IN THE END THEY ENDED UP QUIZZED ABOUT IT , SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO CRY WHEN THE STUDENTS WERE CONFUSED BECAUSE ALL HER FAKE DID WAS SPEAK NONSENSE."

" THE YOUNG LADY ALSO SAID SHE FELT ANIMOSITY TOWARD HER AND THE OTHER BLACK WOMEN IN HER CLASS AND KEPT ASKING THEM TO VALIDATE HER BLACKNESS WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY TREATING THE BLACK MEN BETTER SMILING AND GRINNING AND shyt."

This is the women some of you guys feel is helping the black community , this the women some of you feel should be teaching you black women and men about their history SOME of you men are truly sad mother fukkers.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Do these african-descended people show traces of SSA?

dlK9q.jpg

RQi5ofc.jpg

sCNz98x.jpg

Lrr5jlA.jpg

wjWzXm1.jpg

DNPqgK8.jpg
Those are not black or biracial people. They are white people with black ancestry.

Are Malia and Sasha Obama White women? :usure: You can't have it both ways.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I really don't get the "she gets more recognition than black women" argument. NO ONE knew who the fukk she was up until yesterday you smart dumb nikkas. :beli:

Right? She's only being "recognized" for a 20 year lightskin face act. No one knew of her before this week and in two weeks no one will give a damn about her.