Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
i only wanted him to win bc i didn't want trump to and because he said he is gonna forgive student loans.
I respect your honest answer.

You're talking to a CAC agent breh. :mjlol:
Oh word? :ohhh:

He has policies and positions that don't involve gas lighting armed cave beast militias, denying COVID19, denying climate change, putting more far right judges on the court.

You know.... all the basic things we'll need addressed if want to survive as a people, let alone a species.
So nothing specifically for us? Gotcha.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you got your nose wipe open for Biden you can't even answer the damn question

LJAenWg.png

So you can’t name one policy? Thank you for proving my point.

e-grow I am following the election and working on some projects.

you will get your answer in due course.

why the impatience. if you have nothing to do then spend your time answering my question - to help me better frame my answer :ufdup:

i have already answered the question of the differences between the status-quo and a change in president. several times. but you will get a nicely formatted answer targeted at your question soon enough.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
LJAenWg.png

e-grow I am following the election and working on some projects.

you will get your answer in due course.

why the impatience. if you have nothing to do then spend your time answering my question - to help me better frame my answer :ufdup:

i have already answered the question of the differences between the status-quo and a change in president. several times. but you will get a nicely formatted answer targeted at your question soon enough.
Ok so you are one of Biden's boys:leostare: