Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Anyway, I’m out. I’m glad that orange fukk is out of the office but this is NOT a victory for Black people. A woman leaving a abusive relationship just to end up dating a jobless loser isn’t an upgrade, it’s just a less shyttier guy.

It amazes me how so many of us are happy just to be “seen” as the large majority of democratic voters. That would be great if there was actually a goal at the end of this.

But hey, I’m the bad guy because I don’t get excited over nikka trinkets. You all “turn up” over receiving crumbs. The status quo resumes it’s usual service.

Good night.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
COVID is hitting black communities the hardest but I guess that isn’t specific enough for you
You all just continue to prove my point. Be happy with residual benefits once every other group gets the lion share brehs. :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's funny black dude at work I'm cool with can't contain his excitement with Biden basically having this in the bag saying he's gonna turn up after work. He talking with the young Mexican coworker and he's indifferent to the results on some "ok trumps out but what's the difference/change :ehh: ". Just a interesting observation lol.
The difference is a new mandated $15/hour minimum wage

no zero tolerance separation of families at the border

elimination of fossil fuels

rejoining Paris climate agreement

an actual fukking plan to overcome and defeat covid