6 more to get this clown out the paint

Y3Q6DA7.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You'll get an answer. But not yet.

First things first ... :ufdup:

I'll add @MyAccount to the answer.

Before I begin (if you can) please confirm whether you can think of ANYTHING AT ALL that brehs are getting with Biden over Trump. If you are saying that there is absolutely nothing at all then please be clear about that. Ta !
What are Black people specifically getting From the Biden administration? Or am I not allowed to question the status quo and just be happy we had a large turn out?

It’s really not a hard question to answer. Everyone wants to celebrate but no one wants to answer where we go from here after “turning up”.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It's funny black dude at work I'm cool with can't contain his excitement with Biden basically having this in the bag saying he's gonna turn up after work. He talking with the young Mexican coworker and he's indifferent to the results on some "ok trumps out but what's the difference/change :ehh: ". Just a interesting observation lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What are Black people specifically getting From the Biden administration? Or am I not allowed to question the status quo and just be happy we had a large turn out?

It’s really not a hard question to answer. Everyone wants to celebrate but no one wants to answer where we go from here after “turning up”.

I didn't answer you yet.

Who said you cannot ask questions? That's gringo fragility showing breh. You can ask questions if you want.

If you keep addressing me as if you are continuing a conversation with someone else, that's only going to go one way.

I said I would answer your question, but first things first :ufdup: The election is not over yet