Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I didn't answer you yet.

Who said you cannot ask questions? That's gringo fragility showing breh. You can ask questions if you want.

If you keep addressing me as if you are continuing a conversation with someone else, that's only going to go one way.

I said I would answer your question, but first things first :ufdup: The election is not over yet
So you can’t name one policy? Thank you for proving my point.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What are Black people specifically getting From the Biden administration? Or am I not allowed to question the status quo and just be happy we had a large turn out?

It’s really not a hard question to answer. Everyone wants to celebrate but no one wants to answer where we go from here after “turning up”.
i only wanted him to win bc i didn't want trump to and because he said he is gonna forgive student loans.

edit: guess this pale fakkit was even lying about that. fukk both these pieces of shyt. don't care who wins.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
No one's going to do the work for you. If you really want to know, look it up.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thank you proving my point. Imagine the Bar being so low for the black vote being “I’m not the other guy.” This is why the Asian and Hispanic community will replace us.

I’m glad this election doesn’t affect me too much. I feel sorry for the millions of disenfranchised Black people who’ll continue to be the bottom bytch for the Democrats. :francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool, what policies does he have to improve specifically for Black people?

He has policies and positions that don't involve gas lighting armed cave beast militias, denying COVID19, denying climate change, putting more far right judges on the court.

You know.... all the basic things we'll need addressed if want to survive as a people, let alone a species.