Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Knew it was over for Trump when he pissed off the Jews. He wants to go after big tech if he stays in office. Facebook, Amazon, and Google ect. Ain't having that shyt and those companies are all owned by Jews:francis:

How did he piss off jews when his son in law is jewish and his daughter converted to judiasm?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
have this neg #trumpset :ufdup:
What are Black people getting out of this? It’s like celebrating a Super Bowl championship if you’re not getting ring.

So Biden wins... please tell me how are Black people going to improve under his administration? And simply saying “he’s not Trump” doesn’t count.

I’ll wait.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are Black people getting out of this? It’s like celebrating a Super Bowl championship if you’re not getting ring.

So Biden wins... please tell me how are Black people going to improve under his administration? And simply saying “he’s not Trump” doesn’t count.

I’ll wait.

He's not Trump

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Biden's team feel confident they'll win PA by over 100k votes. After being down 700k+ :dwillhuh:
hes currently down 175k with only 87% reported

most of these votes being counted are from the democratic areas and early voters which is also heavily dem

PA wont be close once all the votes are counted