Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Backwards...WE GAVE DEMS 85 PERCENT OF OUR VOTE SINCE THE 70'S

Again ppl on here think I'm a Trump supporter for the fact you posted

Black people single handedly put Biden back in contention. It really is time for the dems to start acknowledging that Black people are their strongest voting block and stop pandering to everyone else.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I can assure you this, Biden will do things for black folk so in 2024 he'll be able to list things he's done for us because he knows what it is. I understand why he couldn't campaign on it before he got elected but once he gets in and if he has Congress he knows he gotta deliver if he wants a remix.
Something i have come to think. Biden may have made some mistakes but he realizes he fukked up and probably wants to make amends. People can grow and change if they want to.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Black people single handedly put Biden back in contention. It really is time for the dems to start acknowledging that Black people are their strongest voting block and stop pandering to everyone else.

these hispanic c00ns need to be called out. Esp in Florida. That shyt is pathetic.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly are about to push Biden to 270. So what this means is basically- Black people are proving to be the most valuable, again, as always.

When Biden wins, I don't wanna hear shyt about illegal immigration, kids in cages, etc. I need a clear Black agenda at this point. And there needs to be Black people in high positions all throughout that fukkin cabinet.

They already took the black vote by loudly bullying black people into voting for them. It's proven to work time and time again. You won't hear from them until 2024.