Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Yall help me out, looking ahead to 2024, does shyt look bleak for Dems? Only one I know worth a pulse who may run is Beto O'Rouke but ion think he moves the national media like that as a candidate. Who will be serious realistically good candidates for Democrats in 4 years?

It's gotta be a young up and comer. Democrats dominated with Bill and Barack, and got upset with Hillary and looking like a close win with Biden. Establishment candidates that have decades in the spotlight give Rethugs more canvas to smear them with.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I went to bed earlier than I normally do. I watched the election for less than 30 minutes total. A calm came over me, it is what is. Had some of the best sleep last night in a long time.

Same here.

Im terrified of heights and one time I went to a water park that has a tall ass slide with the floor the drops out from under you and you freefall for like 1 second. I was shytting bricks. The moment I stepped into the pod, I had an amazing sense of calm come over me as I waited to be dropped. Same feeling last night and this morning.