:merchant:

Idk if this is related, but I've been hearing sirens all night

This is a quiet area

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not weird :gucci: absentee ballot counts just as much as election day ballots, there is no conspiracy being played. The only reason why Trump dislikes the absentee ballot is that it brought out more voters who may not generally participate in voting and he's scared because it's working against him.
funny because him and his family always vote absentee

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yall help me out, looking ahead to 2024, does shyt look bleak for Dems? Only one I know worth a pulse who may run is Beto O'Rouke but ion think he moves the national media like that as a candidate. Who will be serious realistically good candidates for Democrats in 4 years?
Not really because who on the R side has a pulse? Who on the R side can get that base riled up like Trump did? Tbh Now is the best time as ever for a 3rd party candidate to wreck shyt. Don't be surprised if Kanye is a legitimate candidate lmao.

I think if your Dems you might have to consider New York governor Andrew Cuomo. He's got some of Obama's charisma, a little of the sterness Trump likes to portray so maybe they can steal the hispanic vote back, I'm not really sure about his policies. But it also depends on what the pulse of the country is like in 4 years. I'm not sure they should go the AOC route just yet but Dems being Dems going try and force something. I can see them trying to go Kamala or AOC or some shyt and lose. But again I have no idea what the republicans playbook is here. Me personally I'm probably riding with Andrew Yang unless some black candidate I like comes up.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yall help me out, looking ahead to 2024, does shyt look bleak for Dems? Only one I know worth a pulse who may run is Beto O'Rouke but ion think he moves the national media like that as a candidate. Who will be serious realistically good candidates for Democrats in 4 years?
Idk man

But every nikka that ran this time needs to fall back. Every single last one of em.

especially if u old as shyt. I’d like to see a progressive 40-something year old step on the scene but idk if that happens

EDIT: they’ll prolly try and push Cuomo bytch ass out there smh

Last edited: