Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This shyt crazy, with all the absentee ballots they are saying this will take WEEKS to count, Fulton County stopped counting at midnight and had that water leak at one of their counting stations. They are also reporting errors (mostly with minorities) for absentee ballots but they aren't telling these people about it either.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Joe wins, this feels like a loss
Trump would have to shoot someone on Live TV to get blown out it would seem.

I've never seen anything like this before. It was almost like he was trying to lose re-election and his supporters still didn't care.

Republicans got a problem on their hands trying to run rhinos in the future. Their base obviously wants a Trump type candidate so there ain't no going back for them.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Look at the google results breh

google elections 2020.

their results are more advanced than TV networks who seem to be milking the suspense :francis:
I was looking at google on my phone all last night, I noticed that they were way more accurate than any of the tv stations, they showed biden leading all last night and still do.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yall help me out, looking ahead to 2024, does shyt look bleak for Dems? Only one I know worth a pulse who may run is Beto O'Rouke but ion think he moves the national media like that as a candidate. Who will be serious realistically good candidates for Democrats in 4 years?