Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly are about to push Biden to 270. So what this means is basically- Black people are proving to be the most valuable, again, as always.

When Biden wins, I don't wanna hear shyt about illegal immigration, kids in cages, etc. I need a clear Black agenda at this point. And there needs to be Black people in high positions all throughout that fukkin cabinet.
Backwards...WE GAVE DEMS 85 PERCENT OF OUR VOTE SINCE THE 70'S

Again ppl on here think I'm a Trump supporter for the fact you posted

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I know a lot of don't like Trump, but the way these "absentee ballot" is being used against him is a little weird...
It's not weird :gucci: absentee ballot counts just as much as election day ballots, there is no conspiracy being played. The only reason why Trump dislikes the absentee ballot is that it brought out more voters who may not generally participate in voting and he's scared because it's working against him.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
What could have the Dems done? Again, Biden got the most votes of any person in U.S. history.
You Dem shills :smh:

The Dems have a FOUNDATIONAL ISSUE and they had FOUR YEARS to fix that shyt and they didn’t. Every expert is saying the Dems are fukkin mess right now and they’re right . Shyt ain’t nothin new . This election is just a symptom of the dysfunction .