Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I ain’t giving them a pass

it just means we never slander black men again.

nikkas came thru and saved the day
LIKE fukkING ALWAYS

You know, for all the times we've basically saved the world from deepsixing itself... You'd think we'd get some credit now and again.

Don't think it'll happen this time either though. :unimpressed: But it was wild how they started pinning Biden's loss of momentum on black men. I don't even know how or where there came from.

Like it was said many times, had COVID-19 not been an issue, it would've been a layup for Trump. These numbers prove that through all the fukk shyt he's done, most people don't care. And that's something that blows my mind.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Democrats are screwed even if/when Biden wins the presidency. The seats that they needed to flip to gain control aren’t looking likely to happen. Which means Mitch would still be in control and nuke any bill that they try to pass :francis:

All the momentum and money spent and it still didn’t change things :snoop:

This is why I need the DEMs to play nasty, dirty, and filthy. Trump had no problem talking about Biden’s kids. Play dirty too. Stop going high. Get low.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I swear to god from here on out I got beef with every cuban in Florida. fukk tony Montana, fukk jorge masvidal, and motherfukk DJ EFN from drinkchamps. I dont know EFN political views but he catching strays just cause, I hope NORE kicks his bytch ass off drinkchamps :pacspit:

you KNOW they went hard for Trump . Wait til the data drops :wow:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats are screwed even if/when Biden wins the presidency. The seats that they needed to flip to gain control aren’t looking likely to happen. Which means Mitch would still be in control and nuke any bill that they try to pass :francis:

True to a large extent. But without Trump, the Republicans wont have that same energy next time around. At least I hope...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Jimmy carter went his entire term without dropping bombs and attack other countries

Never did it once

the amount of control that takes. Especially when you have people most likely tryna push u into making that move

Jimmy a GOAT for that.

Yeah Jimmy was like America is tired of Wars but those blood thirsty Republicans wasn't having it

Jimmy is my Birth Year President 1977:salute:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Best thing to hope for is the Republicans split the Senate votes in the runoff, which leads Democrats to a win and negating majority from Republicans
But I was told Joe Biden will work with Republicans and they are still good people who want the best for the American people tho

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This is why I need the DEMs to play nasty, dirty, and filthy. Trump had no problem talking about Biden’s kids. Play dirty too. Stop going high. Get low.
That’s not the issue . At all. :mjlol:

It’s sooooo much deeper than that ... the shyt you’re talking about doesn’t matter at all .

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yeah that's a race I was looking forward to but it looks like Congress will remain the same :martin: but if I'm not mistaken if Biden wins the presidency that would still somewhat work in the House of Representatives favor.