Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Can’t wait for this to be over

I feel bad for people that think voting Biden will save us, I voted him because his policies were best for me, but a lot voted on emotion I feel bad for them.

Literally, no one has voiced this. Now people think Biden will save us from Trump....but no one is calling Biden a savior.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Show up to polls on election day with your Voter registration form trying to vote brehs:russ::russ::russ:

Fukkin Hillbilly got this raggedy ass Voter registration form he filled out months ago....but never turned in, and slammed it down on this poor girls desk talkin bout "there's my vote right there, yall aint gotta put it in the box for me, I got it.....Wheres the Trump box":win:
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs....its really folk out here that think you get a VR form, fill it out.....and then turn it in on election day as your actual vote!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Some states allows it, California allows you to register and vote on election day

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Dang biden seems so senile in his interviews....anyone here worried about his age in relation to 4 years of the most stressful job? It seems he even has a tired time in speaking

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

By the time this shyt is over the moment of clarity for all the fukkery people allowed to slide in the name of "getting Trump out" will be crippling. These are your new friends.

It's obviously a joke.. I chuckled.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Some states allows it, California allows you to register and vote on election day
How does that even work?:dahell:

You would need thousands of data entry clerks working to get all that info into a database...never mind the potential to likely crash the database....on election day!!:mindblown:

But even if you have some kinda touch screen interface to register and vote simultaneously you would need hundreds of people reviewing potentially hundreds of thousands of applications on that same day!

All to tally up and count by the time the polls close....im not saying it aint possible....but its sounds sloppy asf, rushed and easily tampered with. The potential for fukkery with a system like that is high...you just asking for voter fraud.

The review process is key....

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Show up to polls on election day with your Voter registration form trying to vote brehs:russ::russ::russ:

Fukkin Hillbilly got this raggedy ass Voter registration form he filled out months ago....but never turned in, and slammed it down on this poor girls desk talkin bout "there's my vote right there, yall aint gotta put it in the box for me, I got it.....Wheres the Trump box":win:
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs....its really folk out here that think you get a VR form, fill it out.....and then turn it in on election day as your actual vote!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

cac got fuccin ketchup stains on the paper n shyt

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:beli: nobody thinks that

This election is a referendum on Trump, not Biden. People just want Cheeto out, and rightfully so.

exactly and any c00n that dont understand this elementary shyt , just being a bytch and really voted for Trump ... all these "b bu but " ass nikkas in here :hhh:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
How does that even work?:dahell:

You would need thousands of data entry clerks working to get all that info into a database...never mind the potential to likely crash the database....on election day!!:mindblown:

But even if you have some kinda touch screen interface to register and vote simultaneously you would need hundreds of people reviewing potentially hundreds of thousands of applications on that same day!

All to tally up and count by the time the polls close....im not saying it aint possible....but its sounds sloppy asf, rushed and easily tampered with. The potential for fukkery with a system like that is high...you just asking for voter fraud.

The review process is key....

There are 19 states, and the District of Columbia, where voters can register and vote all on Election Day. Six of those states are considered battleground states, meaning their results could determine which candidate secures enough votes in the all-important Electoral College.

People applying to vote on Election Day will likely need to provide proof of identity and residency. If you cannot provide one, many states will allow you to cast a "provisional ballot," which will be counted once the right to vote has been verified.

And California is one of the State's