Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm having a good feeling about tonight brehs. Folks are panicking about the Florida numbers not understanding that Republicans aren't coming in anywhere close to what they need to because several counties, especially Miami-dade where they are saying turnout is record-breaking, isn't being included in the totals. Combined with polling of Non-party affiliated voters, Republicans only leading by 170k right now isn't enough of a buffer.

I'm still remaining CAUTIOUSLY optimistic because shyt, anything can happen but as of now, its looking decent.
To add to this

As the day goes on, historically, democrats and independents votes tend to increase. Republicans tend to vote earlier in the day historically.

Again, CAUTIOUSLY optimistic, but I feel less nervous than I did at the beginning of the day.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Show up to polls on election day with your Voter registration form trying to vote brehs:russ::russ::russ:

Fukkin Hillbilly got this raggedy ass Voter registration form he filled out months ago....but never turned in, and slammed it down on this poor girls desk talkin bout "there's my vote right there, yall aint gotta put it in the box for me, I got it.....Wheres the Trump box":win:
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs....its really folk out here that think you get a VR form, fill it out.....and then turn it in on election day as your actual vote!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Show up to polls on election day with your Voter registration form trying to vote brehs:russ::russ::russ:

Fukkin Hillbilly got this raggedy ass Voter registration form he filled out months ago....but never turned in, and slammed it down on this poor girls desk talkin bout "there's my vote right there, yall aint gotta put it in the box for me, I got it.....Wheres the Trump box":win:
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs....its really folk out here that think you get a VR form, fill it out.....and then turn it in on election day as your actual vote!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

:mjlol: These hicks

But nah it’s a lot of ignorant people when it comes to voting, sadly :francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can’t wait for this to be over

I feel bad for people that think voting Biden will save us, I voted him because his policies were best for me, but a lot voted on emotion I feel bad for them.
No one is expecting him to save us, most of us voted for him strictly to get the orange klansman out of office...

Its gon be foot on neck season for Biden and the Dems once they get sworn in...

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
To add to this

As the day goes on, historically, democrats and independents votes tend to increase. Republicans tend to vote earlier in the day historically.

Again, CAUTIOUSLY optimistic, but I feel less nervous than I did at the beginning of the day.

we gotta be patient, you know us Floridians run on CPT :lolbron:

Those numbers are still gonna increase

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No one is expecting him to save us, most of us voted for him strictly to get the orange klansman out of office...

Its gon be foot on neck season for Biden and the Dems once they get sworn in...

there is no foot on neck season if they have office, all you can do is scream and backlash at the boot licks they have in front of you but they have four years to gets done.