Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Show up to polls on election day with your Voter registration form trying to vote brehs:russ::russ::russ:

Fukkin Hillbilly got this raggedy ass Voter registration form he filled out months ago....but never turned in, and slammed it down on this poor girls desk talkin bout "there's my vote right there, yall aint gotta put it in the box for me, I got it.....Wheres the Trump box":win:
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Brehs....its really folk out here that think you get a VR form, fill it out.....and then turn it in on election day as your actual vote!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
This doesnt even make sense :dahell:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I read Philly is fukkin up. Dem n1ggaz aint comin out to vote :damn:

Trump don't look as shook as I thought he would.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
There are 19 states, and the District of Columbia, where voters can register and vote all on Election Day. Six of those states are considered battleground states, meaning their results could determine which candidate secures enough votes in the all-important Electoral College.

People applying to vote on Election Day will likely need to provide proof of identity and residency. If you cannot provide one, many states will allow you to cast a "provisional ballot," which will be counted once the right to vote has been verified.

And California is one of the State's
Oh shyt, you talking about the Provisionals lol yea i mentioned those already

Those are just same day registrations we gonna open when we canvass.... Which is after the election

Im at 2,765 amd counting smh

Aint no way to make all those votes count today

No way