Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
:beli: nobody thinks that

This election is a referendum on Trump, not Biden. People just want Cheeto out, and rightfully so.

More people think this than you think, It’s the same with poor white trump supporters thinks he’ll save em and vote out of pure emotion

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I went for a hike this morning and then I went to the gym. I am tired as fukk already brehs and it is only 4 pm. I know I will be sleeping if they announce the winner.

I have to say I don't think they will announce the winner today. I just have a feeling. :francis:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:picard: I voted in every election since I was old enough, except for 2010 (I forgot and shyt :snoop: )
This is my first time voting in 10 years. Im a felon so I just never gave a fukk as much as I do now. Had to jump thru a few hoops but I got legal so to speak. Im glad I did.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm having a good feeling about tonight brehs. Folks are panicking about the Florida numbers not understanding that Republicans aren't coming in anywhere close to what they need to because several counties, especially Miami-dade where they are saying turnout is record-breaking, isn't being included in the totals. Combined with polling of Non-party affiliated voters, Republicans only leading by 170k right now isn't enough of a buffer.

I'm still remaining CAUTIOUSLY optimistic because shyt, anything can happen but as of now, its looking decent.