Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters
Daps
Someone I went to school with called me a sellout for voting. I had to bring up the fact that she's on welfare and gets section 8 housing privileges. Which isn't really a issue but the nerve of someone being on government assistance calling anyone else a sellout

Especially since one side would love to take that assistance away

Daps
Maga man at work - Biden is going to make it where schools teach Islam in all public schools?

LOL I tell you.

It’s like they think muslims are going to steal a bunch of tanks, and go down the street, and force people to pledge to Islam, or get beheaded

I can’t even begin to process how someone can be that illogical.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing black folks gain from a Trump presidency is that these Mexicans are going to get dealt with :mjgrin:

Some Cali Mexicans are just as racist as cacs so I’m going to enjoy watching DACA get put in a shredder :mjgrin:

I’m going to wave goodbye to Juan and Jose on November 4th :mjgrin:

Obama deported more illegal immigrants that Trump has though. He just did it with compassion and focused on deporting people who truly didn't belong here instead of focusing on tearing apart families and putting innocent children in cages.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump gonna lose on Kaepernick’s birthday :wow:

Also this massive turnout so far is a terrible sign for Trump. Complacency is only thing that ever defeated Dems.

Biden will win Texas, which will be the ultimate humiliation for Republicans :wow:
Today is Kaepernick’s birthday? Talk about poetic justice if Trump loses... I love it..

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Today was the first time I've ever voted. After Trumps response to the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, I told myself enough was enough and registered to vote right then and there

I'm 23 and I'm not as in tune with politics as I want to be but I'm more engaged than ever before. Trump is getting voted out tonight and racist white tears will fall nationwide
:ahh:

Cheddar Biscuits

Give Me Sight Beyond Sight
Daps
Biden will win when all the votes are counted, but Trump is going to declare himself the winner tonight. The mail-in ballots don't even start getting counted in most battleground states until tomorrow morning and the overwhelming majority of Democratic voters have already voted. The ones showing up in person today are mostly Republicans, which means you're going to see all those tossup and "leaning blue" states as red for the next few days. During that time, Rs will claim they won, and demand that all ballot counting be stopped. This exact same thing happened in 2000 in Florida, and now 3 of the judges involved in that decisions are on the Supreme Court.

The only thing I don't know is what Dems will do in response. Could be they push back and get all the circuit courts involved. Could be what they did in 2000 with Florida, which is fukking nothing. But we're not gonna hear a Biden victory speech for a while, and Rs are going to be going apeshyt all week.