Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They interviewed a woman in Maine who just voted. They asked who she voted for, and she said she didn’t want to say, which likely means she voted for Trump.

Most people who voted for him are embarrassed to admit it.

:yeshrug:

When I first started voting it was a thing that you weren't supposed to tell who you voted for. I dont know why but it was froned upon. My mom and other adults all told me keep it to yourself. You ask people and they wouldn't say who.

I always thought that was weird

Should be able to say who you voted for with confidence.

If you scared to say their name out loud, whats the point?

Says a lot about this system:wow:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The One Pollster in America Who Is Sure Trump Is Going to Win

In 2016, its first time publicly releasing polls, Trafalgar was the firm whose state surveys most effectively presaged Mr. Trump’s upset win. A veteran Republican strategist, Mr. Cahaly even called the exact number of Electoral College votes that Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton would receive — 306 to 227 — although his prediction of which states would get them there was just slightly off.

:lupe:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The One Pollster in America Who Is Sure Trump Is Going to Win

In 2016, its first time publicly releasing polls, Trafalgar was the firm whose state surveys most effectively presaged Mr. Trump’s upset win. A veteran Republican strategist, Mr. Cahaly even called the exact number of Electoral College votes that Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton would receive — 306 to 227 — although his prediction of which states would get them there was just slightly off.

:lupe:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
:martin:

Getting rid of Cheeto is the only priority I have in this election and I'm leaving NY anyways...

Its all leftist Asians and Jews on the ballot in my district, most of them running unopposed...

My dog is more deserving of my vote over them...:yeshrug:
Legitimately stupid of you

Vote up and down the ballot.
Study and choose the closest to your values. If you cant select one, believe me when I say you have bigger problems