• Total voters

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Tariq is a fukking idiot. :snoop:

And one of you needs to tell your daddy that it's 'lose,' not 'loose.'

This the same dude that in 2016 said that the powers that be will make sure Hillary wins

So yeah Biden is winning :blessed:

I already voted (my 2nd time voting in a Presidential election)

Don getting evicted tonight

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Just got out of that long ass line and I saw a good amount of black people. Its good to see so many of us were out around here. Its a lot of trump supporters where I live.

Now I'm bout to smoke and enjoy the rest of my day off before the shyt hits the fan and those results get a nikka stressed out.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Biden wins people will take to streets in celebration/chaos. Trump wins people take to streets because of chaos. I think believe and hope Biden wins but question is will Trump challenge this. If this goes to Supreme Court :lupe: . Take into effect this guy's. I'm not into astrology etc .. Election Night in 2016 was full moon. Election Night tonight is full moon. Usually fukkery occurs .I literally not gonna get good sleep until I know this a$$hole is out of office. It's a blessing I'm laid off and unemployed because I would hate to look into a white persons face knowing this dude could be in office another 4 years.
I'm not gonna be in the streets celebrating if either one of them wins. We as black people still have work to do. We need to apply and continue to put pressure on these cacs for change.

As far as trump goes, he will definitely challenge it if he loses. Depending on his angle it could take a while to resolve

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
They interviewed a woman in Maine who just voted. They asked who she voted for, and she said she didn’t want to say, which likely means she voted for Trump.

Most people who voted for him are embarrassed to admit it.

:yeshrug:
When I first started voting it was a thing that you weren't supposed to tell who you voted for. I dont know why but it was froned upon. My mom and other adults all told me keep it to yourself. You ask people and they wouldn't say who.

I always thought that was weird