Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Neglect and ineptitude from the top during a pandemic as well as dividing the country with overt racism and sheer lack of empathy for anyone and yet and still here we are thinking there's still a chance he can win it simply because there's so many racists willing to sacrifice everything to keep their sacred racism

:mjcry:

Dude talks about his kids like they just some regular employees

:dead:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You should talk to Hispanics and white women. They will be the ones to decide the election:francis:.
I have a Twitter I strictly use to argue with conservatives and racists :ehh:

I'm really hoping that white women are gonna skew back towards the democrats. I think alot of the "silent majority " in that group hated Hilary for the Lewinksy shyt and just thought she was weak and unlikable

Nutjobs all over Twitter are saying this pic and another one of her and Clinton are fakes

They're doing comparisons pics and saying she should look older

The conspiracy shyt by conservatives with thousands of followers is insane.

Like idiocy is a core tenant of trumps supporters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I followed the guy for a bit on twitter but he had so many dumb takes I unfollowed him thinking about how the hell this guy was thought of as a huge "thinker". His takes and thoughts were basic and dumb ass hell. Especially regarding COVID. He just sounded like any other dumb guy who didn't know anything about it besides "99.9% survival rate".

at one point was a coli sacred cow

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
God is Great :smile:

To those of you fretting about any potential fucckery happening, fret not. I've got the signs Biden will prevail.

While I'm phrasing this as a joke, i want to point out in 2016, I knew something was amiss when while getting ready for work in the early morning, everything started going wrong. I would touch a door/drawer handle and it would break free. Little things like that, which caused minor inconveniences but were enough to alert me to what was coming.

This morning, things are vastly different. I've been blessed with a number of unique victories and blessings.

All is well, my friends.

Still get out there and vote!!!
nikka what? :mjlol:

Dapped for spreading positivity.:myman: