Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
The Dems are throwing the election... this chick is embedded in scandals mainly the Benghazi scandal and many scandals in Hobama admin.
been telling cats at the job the Dem party know they wont beat trump, so they threw old joe out there, and saving their real candidate in 2024 who I think its Cuomo.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
BOOOOOOOO!
I don't like Kamala but I would rather have her.
I wonder if he doesn't want to wait for a special election on her seat since they expect crazy numbers I don't like biden but his first 100 day legislatively might really be on some fdr shyt.

Daps
I don’t care who he picks anymore because they all fukking suck. Kamala. Rice. That fat lady. They’re all terrible. Still getting my vote. And when they do their typical neoliberal corporate lackey bullshyt when they’re in the White House, guess what? I’ll still be here, happy we got rid of Trump, yet still talking about how much these other cocksuckers still suck.

How come I never see you in the Trump threads talking about how much he sucks? :mjgrin:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if he doesn't want to wait for a special election on her seat since they expect crazy numbers I don't like biden but his first 100 day legislatively might really be on some fdr shyt.
I feel you but I highly doubt it, we thought the same about Obama but he didn't do anything like that and he is way more progressive than Biden. We have a higher chance depending on the state of the country

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I'm not voting for old racist cacs, and I'm definitely not voting for an old racist cac with a Bedwench for a running mate.
:unimpressed:

If it was Michelle, then I'd feel some type of way.
:myman:

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is objectively better
That may be so but this country votes for the person that appears the strongest. Her demeanor with Tulsi told me all I needed to know. If u want to a Democrat in the White House, Susan is the right choice.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The Dems are throwing the election... this chick is embedded in scandals mainly the Benghazi scandal and many scandals in Hobama admin.
been telling cats at the job the Dem party know they wont beat trump, so they threw old joe out there, and saving their real candidate in 2024 who I think its Cuomo.
Should have been warren

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I just researched Susan Rice's family and it's a damn shame she white washed her legacy marrying a cac. Both her parents were prominent Harvard grads in high positions and both were fully black. Don't let your daughter marry a cac brehs.
How does that wash their legacy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

GOP cleared Obama admin of any scandals involving Benghazi in 2016

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I feel you but I highly doubt it, we thought the same about Obama but he didn't do anything like that and he is way more progressive than Biden. We have a higher chance depending on the state of the country
Nah this different trump and then Republicans done reversed some shyt even George W wouldn't have done lol.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Nah this different trump and then Republicans done reversed some shyt even George W wouldn't have done lol.
You can't act like we have completely logical actors here though, in the end of the day they still need to server their monied interests. Even if Biden himself said nothing would fundamentally change. Poor people have been living in destitute conditions for a very long time in this country and people getting fukked over could be overlooked in many ways. But this depends on if the country goes on some storming the bastille or even versailles shyt and they get scared, which very well could happen.