Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it's gonna happen.

Susan Rice on her Trump-supporting son: ‘I love him dearly’

"We agree, for example, on the importance of the United States playing a responsible, principled leadership role in the world,” Rice said of her son. "We agree on the importance of having strong alliances. We agree we have to be clear-eyed and strong in dealing with adversaries like Russia and the threat that China may pose. We disagree on things like choice. I'm pro-choice. He's pro-life. That's the kind of difference that we ought to be able to respect."

“We agree that America is the greatest nation the world has ever seen, and thus, we believe that America has an important role to play as a force for liberty and justice on the world stage. We support robust American engagement in Africa, and we agree that Russia poses a major threat to American interests. We agree on the importance of American allies, and in a continued American commitment to NATO,” the younger Rice said.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
How you raise a trump supporting son as a Black person in politics?

That alone should disqualify her

Exactly. That lil punk actually said this:

John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Exactly. That lil punk actually said this:
Someone I know is voting for Trump because of economic concerns

They're probably stupid too

But your mom is in politics as a Democrat

Has money

And should have been educating you

Plus your Black

Like naaaah

Gotta look at you as the parent sideways

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Dems are throwing the election... this chick is embedded in scandals mainly the Benghazi scandal and many scandals in Hobama admin.
been telling cats at the job the Dem party know they wont beat trump, so they threw old joe out there, and saving their real candidate in 2024 who I think its Cuomo.
:hhh: Look at this trash ass cac

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You can't act like we have completely logical actors here though, in the end of the day they still need to server their monied interests. Even if Biden himself said nothing would fundamentally change. Poor people have been living in destitute conditions for a very long time in this country and people getting fukked over could be overlooked in many ways. But this depends on if the country goes on some storming the bastille or even versailles shyt and they get scared, which very well could happen.
Well the only thing that will tell is time but this is what I believe.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How you raise a trump supporting son as a Black person in politics?

That alone should disqualify her
I don't agree with this it is not unusual for people in very high political positions to have at least one child that is on the opposite side of the political spectrum. If you think about it this actually makes sense considering she probably wasn't around much and the kid likely resents her for this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That may be so but this country votes for the person that appears the strongest. Her demeanor with Tulsi told me all I needed to know. If u want to a Democrat in the White House, Susan is the right choice.

Kamala a bad look in this justice reform climate. She just can't be picked right now

The issue with rice is there will be a lot of push back from the young and independents. Cause there is no berney and no warren.

Second with this administration cutting checks and giving unemployment bonuses and bail outs. It might be enough to pacify young voters. Who the dems need to vote en masse to win.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all get so enveloped in this politics shyt every 4 years when math and odds say Trump will win the re-election.

Only 11% of Us presidents in history have not won a second term.