Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas started a whole 100 page thread about not wanting Kamala and now that it ain't Kamala, they still complaining

I would respect yall a lot more if you would just be honest and admit that you support Trump.

All of the intellectual dishonesty really isn't necessary.

Live your truth :mjgrin:

It's all an agenda bring played out

Can't decipher anything when you don't know the skintone and belief system of the people post anonymously

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Does that get you a networth that high?

Inheritances from Cameron’s and Rice’s families, as well as her own investments, are chiefly responsible for her $20 million-plus net worth

She also had a very wealthy Godmother that left her a lot of money as well. That’s prolly the main reason

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mjlol: nikkas started a whole 100 page thread about not wanting Kamala and now that it ain't Kamala, they still complaining

I would respect yall a lot more if you would just be honest and admit that you support Trump.

I don’t care who he picks anymore because they all fukking suck. Kamala. Rice. That fat lady. They’re all terrible. Still getting my vote. And when they do their typical neoliberal corporate lackey bullshyt when they’re in the White House, guess what? I’ll still be here, happy we got rid of Trump, yet still talking about how much these other cocksuckers still suck.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

This, no matter who he picks the silent Trump supporters are going to be on Biden's head about it.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yes. She will be the nominee I believe. Called it last week in the VP thread last week. I think Kamala got the official rejection already and why she has talked a bit messy related to her interactions with the campaign over the past week.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol all the trump supporters are showing ttheir asses outt here lol.

Susan Rice is the perfect pick. Kamala would have been torn to shreds. go watch that debatte again and you'll see she's very weak. When you get attacked by Tulsi and u start to look nervous, u aint got a chance against the republicans!