Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol all the trump supporters are showing ttheir asses outt here lol.

Susan Rice is the perfect pick. Kamala would have been torn to shreds. go watch that debatte again and you'll see she's very weak. When you get attacked by Tulsi and u start to look nervous, u aint got a chance against the republicans!

I don’t recall VPs doing any debating

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

iu

People don't got this much deference to Jesus.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yes. She will be the nominee I believe. Called it last week in the VP thread last week. I think Kamala got the official rejection already and why she has talked a bit messy related to her interactions with the campaign over the past week.
:whoo:

Hopefully, I'd be in the booth crying having to vote for Crime Bill Joe AND Kamala "Throw the parents in the bushes" Harris on the same damn ticket.

I feel better voting for him, simply looking at him a easier target for change v. Trump. But, these bytch ass nikkas defend Biden like he's their daddy, on here.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:whoo:

Hopefully, I'd be in the booth crying having to vote for Crime Bill Joe AND Kamala "Throw the parents in the bushes" Harris on the same damn ticket.

I feel better voting for him, simply looking at him a easier target for change v. Trump. But, these bytch ass nikkas defend Biden like he's their daddy, on here.
Coli full of retards