Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m just hoping it won’t get anywhere near as violent or crazy as some people were expecting.

Also, I don’t post in TLR much anymore but I just wanted to give a heartfelt “fukk you” to anyone and who has advocated for trump, played the “both sides” card, or discouraged people from voting. It’s disgusting how many agents and flat out idiots post on here while remaining willfully ignorant of reality.

Please feel free to fukk off after this nightmare (hopefully) ends within the next few days.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither the country nor the world can bear 4 more years of Trump’s malignant occupancy of the White House. He is an existential threat to humanity as we’ve known it, a man whose reign has nakedly flouted the barest levels of decency, norms that even his Republican predecessors abided by. I am by no means a fan of Biden, as you well know, but this man must go. His mismanagement of the COVID response is unconscionable and unacceptable. In a sane world that alone would ensure his loss, but we live in one where the fires burning our country to the ground are an afterthought so long as undesirables like us are perishing in the flames. Today is the beginning of a dark chapter in our lives.

:unimpressed:

You were saying that the black community's survival was dependent upon Trump getting reelected. :camby:

Daps
I’m just hoping it won’t get anywhere near as violent or crazy as some people were expecting.

It will get as violent and crazy as many fear. This is the Alamo moment for white America, the last stand against the hordes at the gates of its mythical exceptionalism. They are all in and will not go down without a lot of blood being shed. I think we are sitting at the edge of the second civil war.

Daps
You were saying that the black community's survival was dependent upon Trump getting reelected. :camby:
I might have argued that black people are more vigilant under Trump, which isn’t disputable. I still assert that to be the case, but I don’t think that matters any longer - at least, not right now.